White Throwbacks

Just got mine in today too. It looks great, quality stitching, heavy duty fabric, and it came from China (free shipping) in a week.

Was it a white T.O. jersey?....I think i am gonna order at least one more today, now that i know the quality. anyone else that gets one should share pics for the doubters.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got mine in today too. It looks great, quality stitching, heavy duty fabric, and it came from China (free shipping) in a week.

Great! Can you post some pictures as well! I really want to order, but I want to see a few more pics! I am hoping to order in the next couple of days!

One more question, guys......

Is this made of a real heavy mesh material or is the the true nylon that the authentics are made from? Thanks!

Mine is made of 100% polyester, and seems heavier then my replicas with the iron on numbers. Those are made with 100% nylon.

Great! Can you post some pictures as well! I really want to order, but I want to see a few more pics! I am hoping to order in the next couple of days!

When I ordered mine, the guy i bought from sent me these pics.... still waiting for mine tho

Evans:

http://image.dhgate.com/upload/20098/52/ff...49574249523.jpg

http://image.dhgate.com/upload/20098/52/ff...49574249558.jpg

Owens:

http://image.dhgate.com/upload/20098/52/ff...49654812575.jpg

http://image.dhgate.com/upload/20098/52/ff...49654812538.jpg

Got mine yesterday in a little bundled package from China. The mailman looked at me like "WTF is this?" when I signed for it. He is Asian, so he was curious. The jersey is the white T.O. throwback with AFL logo. I Love it. It's very authentic and with the stitched on numbers, and heavier feel...it's nicer than my other replica's with the screened on numbers. HOw do they do it for so cheap?? I may have to get me a Sabres jersey next.

Got mine yesterday in a little bundled package from China. The mailman looked at me like "WTF is this?" when I signed for it. He is Asian, so he was curious. The jersey is the white T.O. throwback with AFL logo. I Love it. It's very authentic and with the stitched on numbers, and heavier feel...it's nicer than my other replica's with the screened on numbers. HOw do they do it for so cheap?? I may have to get me a Sabres jersey next.

Would you be willing to post some pictures? Also, what seller did you get yours from?

I just received my white throwback #81 it came in the U.S. mail. i ordered it Monday afternoon. The quality is terrific, i can see no difference to the real thing. Its a Reebok jersey with all the logos, and stitched on name and numbers. It also has the 50th afl patch on it, that was an added bonus.

Ditto. Very satisfied!

i bought a throwback blue Owens 81 size 48 from DHGATE and it's mint. for the price i paid including shipping i dont care if it's fake or not because it looks awesome.

i bought one and would have no problem at all buying another.

in fact i'm actually planning to buy an Edwards white throwback from DHgate. i was very skeptical but after doing some research it seems most people are plesantly suprised.

and just like ebay, read the feedbacks for the sellers and choose to buy from someone reputable.... i will definatly buy from DHGATE again.

edit: i forgot to add it literally took 4 days from when it was shipped to when it was waiting for me in my mailbox

i bought a throwback blue Owens 81 size 48 from DHGATE and it's mint. for the price i paid including shipping i dont care if it's fake or not because it looks awesome.

i bought one and would have no problem at all buying another.

in fact i'm actually planning to buy an Edwards white throwback from DHgate. i was very skeptical but after doing some research it seems most people are plesantly suprised.

and just like ebay, read the feedbacks for the sellers and choose to buy from someone reputable.... i will definatly buy from DHGATE again.

edit: i forgot to add it literally took 4 days from when it was shipped to when it was waiting for me in my mailbox

What seller did you use on DHgate?

What seller did you use on DHgate?

I posted this on another thread, but the jerseys from this site are great..a friend of mine just purchased a Nolan Ryan Mitchell and Ness and compared it to his authentic one and he couldn't tell the difference...

www.ecseller.com

I just received my Throwback Trent Edwards jersey from DH Gate and cannot believe the quality of this jersey for $34 delivered. Anyone on the fence about getting one please believe me , you won't be disappointed. It is a sweet jersey with the 50th anniversary patch on the front. I can't wait to wear it to the saints game...

I just received my Throwback Trent Edwards jersey from DH Gate and cannot believe the quality of this jersey for $34 delivered. Anyone on the fence about getting one please believe me , you won't be disappointed. It is a sweet jersey with the 50th anniversary patch on the front. I can't wait to wear it to the saints game...

Can you post some pictures and list your seller on DHgate? Thanks!

FYI...I tried to purchase a few jerseys through them last week, but my card info mysteriously wasn't accepted. I got a call from my credit card fraud dept yesterday telling me my card was compromised. That was the only vendor I have dealt with in the past month that had access to my card info. I can't say it was them for sure, but it sure is suspicious. More to come once I get my fraud info.

FYI...I tried to purchase a few jerseys through them last week, but my card info mysteriously wasn't accepted. I got a call from my credit card fraud dept yesterday telling me my card was compromised. That was the only vendor I have dealt with in the past month that had access to my card info. I can't say it was them for sure, but it sure is suspicious. More to come once I get my fraud info.

I used Pay Pal, its secure and I have used it for years!