Mr. Wilson for HOF Movement

CJPearl2

Tom,

I imagine you have a lot of stuff in your archives, that would make for a great bio.

109785[/snapback]

He has been honored with numerous awards, such as the Pete Rozell Award from the Touchdown Club in New Orleans, the NFL Alumni's "Order of the Leather Helmet" and the "Timmie" Award from the Touchdown Club of Washington D.C., but none were more appropriate than the Buffalo News naming him the "Tops Sports Figure" in Western New York in the past millennium.

Can anyone get the text from these clubs, perhaps the actual presentation speeches or any other news accounts?

You flatter me. I wish my "archives" were as deep as you assume.  :lol:

109793[/snapback]

You are being too modest. I know that you have to have some good stuff there on RW. The bulk of my stuff is pre-1950.

The PFRA might help out. If not, at least some of the members would sign the petition.

You are being too modest. I know that you have to have some good stuff there on RW. The bulk of my stuff is pre-1950.

The PFRA might help out. If not, at least some of the members would sign the petition.

109804[/snapback]

A memberof the PFRA is on the committee!

I sure hope Ralph does get into the Hall, where he truly belongs. More than that, though, I really want to see Kent Hull get into the Hall. I've been touting him as a deserving HOF candidate for the past few years and I'll defend my stance on Hull's worthiness to anyone.