Ut-oh Ohio State

Thailog80

After reading that article where he throws the entire Ohio State athletic program under the bus, I'm wondering why Clarett thinks that this will ease the minds of NFL GMs. How does this help his cause?

109571[/snapback]

It won't. But Al Davis will still take him. :flirt:

Clarett.

This kid is trouble. A perfect Raider. :flirt:

109549[/snapback]

This POS is a perfect example of why Adrian Peterson is such a great story. Some said AP would be better his freshman year than this clown. Gee....AP has about 1400 yards already? MC had less than 1300 period? hummmm....

Oh and anyone ever HEAR from AP? No. The kid is all class!

A dumb, bitter kid who screwed himself. The Buckeyes program was already investigated for all this last year. He's not doing that interview for free.

109580[/snapback]

Exactly - they met the kid's price. OSU satisfied the NCAA, they owe nothing to ESPN.

Regardless of my dislike for OSU, I don't wish a clown like that upon any team. If one of my beloved Wolverines ever turned states' witness lke that, It'd be devastating(recent basketball history notwithstanding).

I hope this stevestojan stain goes the way of Lawrence Phillips sooner rather than later.

A girl who worked as a tutor I believe said the same things last year but she recieved death threats here in Columbus so she went back to Kentucky. The NCAA said they found no problem. I don't like Clarett but I believe what that girl said could have been true and it would be extremely niave to think this could not happen here. My wife and I hate OSU so we love when they Rosen and burn! Right Mark, buckeye Brian,Berg and Simon? Hehe. Go Blue. :rolleyes:

My wife and I hate OSU so we love when they Rosen and burn! Right Mark, buckeye Brian,Berg and Simon? Hehe.

Just to clarify (Clarettfy?), I'm a Western Pennsyltuckian and by default am sworn to look upon all those flatlanders with ill-conceived disgust. I'm not a Buckeye fan, I simply dislike self-pitying whiners like Clarett and hope he gets rung up ugly by a former teammate;-)

Cya

A girl who worked as a tutor I believe said the same things last year but she recieved death threats here in Columbus so she went back to Kentucky. The NCAA said they found no problem. I don't like Clarett but I believe what that girl said could have been true and it would be extremely niave to think this could not happen here. My wife and I hate OSU so we love when they Rosen and burn! Right Mark, buckeye Brian,Berg and Simon? Hehe. Go Blue.  :rolleyes:

110742[/snapback]

As a Buckeye, I can only say may God bless you and help you with your mental illness!

Blame the kid. What about the so-called adults running these football factories? Who the hell is in charge here? Free Cars, thousands in cash, doesn't have to go to class and has his work done by "academic advisers" What kid who never had anything wouldn't take what was given to him and then tell what happened after he was screwed over by everyone? How did any of that help this kid become a functioning member of society? He may play 5 years in the NFL or he may end up in prison or dead. Who knows what else these kids get just because they can play football. The whole thing is just sad. All anyone cares about is "What happens to Ohio State?" College Football is out of hand. It's a total joke. Just make it a pay for play league and drop the charade of a college education having anything to do with college football. Money has taken over and those in charge just use these kids to make money for the school and throw them away until they are no longer needed or until they go play in the NFL. They condone booster payouts, cars, drugs, hookers, not going to classes, whatever it may be just to win games and make money. Why doesn't anyone else see the problem here? Just totally sad.

After reading that article where he throws the entire Ohio State athletic program under the bus, I'm wondering why Clarett thinks that this will ease the minds of NFL GMs. How does this help his cause?

109571[/snapback]

It's about time these kids exposed what is going on college campuses regarding sports!

Why not treat the school's scholars like that?

Sorry but you know this is rampant throughout America and there is no denying it.

Free Cars, thousands in cash, doesn't have to go to class and has his work done by "academic advisers"

That poor poor child. I hope someday he finds the strength necessary to recover from such a horrifying ordeal.

after he was screwed over by everyone

They told him if he wanted to play ball, he'd now have to attend real classes and do his own work. Somebody get me a tissue.....

Blame the kid. What about the so-called adults running these football factories? Who the hell is in charge here? Free Cars, thousands in cash, doesn't have to go to class and has his work done by "academic advisers" What kid who never had anything wouldn't take what was given to him and then tell what happened after he was screwed over by everyone? How did any of that help this kid become a functioning member of society? He may play 5 years in the NFL or he may end up in prison or dead. Who knows what else these kids get just because they can play football. The whole thing is just sad. All anyone cares about is "What happens to Ohio State?" College Football is out of hand. It's a total joke. Just make it a pay for play league and drop the charade of a college education having anything to do with college football. Money has taken over and those in charge just use these kids to make money for the school and throw them away until they are no longer needed or until they go play in the NFL. They condone booster payouts, cars, drugs, hookers, not going to classes, whatever it may be just to win games and make money. Why doesn't anyone else see the problem here? Just totally sad.

110818[/snapback]

NCAA conducted a full investigation and concluded NO violations by OSU. OSU SUSPENDED Clarett when it was determined HE violated NCAA regs. Clarett makes NO NEW allegations against OSU.