Kerry Bumper Stickers

BillsNYC

I just drove back and forth between Buffalo and NYC. I saw at least 20 cars that STILL had Kerry/Edwards bumper stickers on them.

What gives? The election has been over for a week?

Is it laziness or denial?

109257[/snapback]

Mine is still on my SUV...if things go bad...(which I think they will at some point) don't blame me....its not laziness or denial

Mine is still on my SUV...if things go bad...(which I think they will at some point) don't blame me....

109290[/snapback]

What does having the bumper sticker of a losing candidate on your SUV have to do with anything? What...so you can tell people "I told you so"?

What does having the bumper sticker of a losing candidate on your SUV have to do with anything? What...so you can tell people "I told you so"?

109299[/snapback]

I just don't want to be associated to the Christian Right..I figure the Kerry bumper sticker saves me on that account....couldn't find a a good Catholic bumper sticker that said "church should only be a hour dummy"

I just don't want to be associated to the Christian Right..I figure the Kerry bumper sticker saves me on that account....couldn't find a a good Catholic bumper sticker that said "church should only be a hour dummy"

109317[/snapback]

Yes, but english class should be at least two hours evidently.

Intolerant, KzooMike, condascending and clueless. Your folks must be proud. And thanks for proving my point in the thread "Brilliant".

Intolerant, KzooMike, condascending and clueless. Your folks must be proud. And thanks for proving my point in the thread "Brilliant".

109339[/snapback]

I simply like to be associated to my religion, the Catholic faith...if you are a member of Christian Right...I have nothing against that fine....just don't think all revolves around the Christian Right...well except 1600 Penn. Ave.

I simply like to be associated to my religion, the Catholic faith...if you are a member of Christian Right...I have nothing against that fine....just don't think all revolves around the Christian Right...well except 1600 Penn. Ave.

109360[/snapback]

And you do this with a Kerry sticker? huh?

Mine is still on my SUV...if things go bad...(which I think they will at some point) don't blame me....its not laziness or denial

109290[/snapback]

Typical lib, just sitting around waiting for something to go wrong.

HA, and they wonder why 90% of the election (county map) was red.

Yup, I sure am, sat out at night protecting my sign with my 45. Drinking a beer and chewing tobacco, Red Man. Yup.  :(  :flirt:  :doh:  :D

0:)  :(

109584[/snapback]

When I voted for the local guys...if i recognized any of the names from lawn signs i refused to vote for them! ha!

109317[/snapback]

Why would anyone associate you with the 'Christian right'? Did people use to do that before you got a Kerry sticker for your car?

yes,  they used to role down their window and yell "hey you ....are you associated with the Christian Right? Now with my Kerry/Edwards sticker I'm left alone.

109648[/snapback]

See there's where you're mistaken. The Christian right has power windows, not crank windows. Like that song goes; WE GOT THE POWER!!!! :(:lol:

I took my Kerry stickers off my car over the weekend.  I still see some with Bush stickers, what's up with them?

109399[/snapback]

I leave my Bush stickers on for a couple reasons.

1. To say "I told you so" when our economy continues to excel, when companies are hiring more and more, when terrorists around the world are being captured and killed, and when our national issues get resolved. Oh wait, its already happening. I told you so.

2. Because it looks real good on my car.

3. To piss the liberals in WNY off.

4. Because my "team" won. When the Bills win the super bowl, will you take your Bills hats and stickers off?

Actually I've been waiting for something to go right.  Still waiting.

109638[/snapback]

Stop waiting... jobs up, economy up, small business up, we're kicking major ass in Iraq now that we got the elections behind us. Definitely, you can stop waiting.

I've got to tell you a funny story...the day after the election, while I was driving home from work I spotted a VW bug with a JK/JE sticker and as I passed I gave a quick honk and gave the hippie looking woman driver a thumbs up (you know, like the thumbkin symbol John Edwards hands have permanently atrophied into).

As I made eye contact and smiled at her, her face twisted into a shriveled rage and although I'm no lip reader, I believed she said "!@#$ you!!!!"

I could not contain my laughter and continued on home with a smile. It was a great day to be an American!

I just drove back and forth between Buffalo and NYC. I saw at least 20 cars that STILL had Kerry/Edwards bumper stickers on them.

What gives? The election has been over for a week?

Is it laziness or denial?

109257[/snapback]

I still see alot of W'04 and Bush-Cheney bumper sticlers around here- Probably because I live in a red state. You probably see alot of Kerry-Edwards stickers because you live in a blue state, but both share the same human trait of laziness, IMO.

A paid Kerry acolyte knocked on my door in mid-October, offering me some promotional material, including bumper stickers. I acted enthused, and ended up getting 20 or so bumper stickers.

Through a series of circumstances, we have 4 house cats and when my wife gets ready for work at least one of 'em winds around her legs as she stands in front of the mirror applying makeup, so she has been putting the Kerry/Edwards stickers to good use by peeling off the backing and using tha tacky side to remove the cat hair.

A paid Kerry acolyte knocked on my door in mid-October, offering me some promotional material, including bumper stickers. I acted enthused, and ended up getting 20 or so bumper stickers.

Through a series of circumstances, we have 4 house cats and when my wife gets ready for work at least one of 'em winds around her legs as she stands in front of the mirror applying makeup, so she has been putting the Kerry/Edwards stickers to good use by peeling off the backing and using tha tacky side to remove the cat hair.

110133[/snapback]

:D Capitalism at it's finest.

110133[/snapback]

Thats wild...we have been wiping our cat's butts with Bush lawn signs....you'd think it would do well but leaves lots of dingleberries.