Bolton on Daily Show

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are pathetic.........here we have the most informed Buffalo sports reporter on his second bottle of whiskey, having a come to Jesus moment......and nobody is digging for information?

Instead of worrying about politics, how about important issues like:

1) How many Sabres have boyfriends?

2) Did Marv leave the Bills out of disgust, or was his hand forced?

3) Did Golisano have a sale of the Sabres almost locked up before the credit crunch hit and blew it up?

4) Do the Bills expect James Hardy to even make the team next year?

5) Do you and Bruce want me to drive you around Canton next weekend so we can party?

well, if the constitution is a treaty, it's been severely abused in regards to race relations, when it comes to equality.

and the non-nuclear proliferation treaty was certainly a nod-and-wink agreement, considering how quickly israel became a nuclear power (reputedly, of course).

and yet, you Booster, still have difficulty arguing the so-called Bush doctrine, which circumvents most international policies established in the the late 20th century prior to, of course, the viet nam conflict which, to some degree, was a different animal altogether.

jw

You guys are pathetic.........here we have the most informed Buffalo sports reporter on his second bottle of whiskey, having a come to Jesus moment......and nobody is digging for information?

Instead of worrying about politics, how about important issues like:

1) How many Sabres have boyfriends?

2) Did Marv leave the Bills out of disgust, or was his hand forced?

3) Did Golisano have a sale of the Sabres almost locked up before the credit crunch hit and blew it up?

4) Do the Bills expect James Hardy to even make the team next year?

5) Do you and Bruce want me to drive you around Canton next weekend so we can party?

1: couldn't say, not that it matters.

2) he didn't want to be GM.

3) not that I know of.

4) this year, yes.

5) a driver would be a good idea. :pirate:

jw

well, if the constitution is a treaty, it's been severely abused in regards to race relations, when it comes to equality.

and the non-nuclear proliferation treaty was certainly a nod-and-wink agreement, considering how quickly israel became a nuclear power (reputedly, of course).

and yet, you Booster, still have difficulty arguing the so-called Bush doctrine, which circumvents most international policies established in the the late 20th century prior to, of course, the viet nam conflict which, to some degree, was a different animal altogether.

jw

Define the Bush Doctrine please, also please show where I supported it.

Oh and welcome to Hell (see above). Most consider me a liberal.

:pirate:

Define the Bush Doctrine please, also please show where I supported it.

Oh and welcome to Hell (see above). Most consider me a liberal.

;)

if ms. palin couldn't do so, how could i, and a canadian no less.

ok, i'll take a stab: the bush doctrine, the way i see it (and it's as elusive as a palin on why she resigned), is a pre-emptive strike on a nation that supposedly (according only to Colin Powell presentation -- with charts -- at the UN) has weapons of mass destruction and no apparent ties to Al Queda, thus rendering any priority search for Bin Laden as secondary or maybe thirdly.

in the meantime, enron is allowed to proceed scott free, and former vice president Cheney is equally allowed to shoot people in the head while hunting.

close? :pirate:

jw

sorry, couldn't provide proof that you supported it, though that would be irretrivably illogical.

Obama will oversee the deaths of more American troops in the next 3 years than Bush did in his entire stay I am sorry to say. I wouldn't be shocked to see our boys use some nukes either. Isreal will hit Iran....Iran will strike back in wicked fashion and probably get a ship or two of ours.....then we ask Russia and China for permission to finish the job with/for Israel.

If Obama abandons Israel, watch out. All hell will break loose.

Obama will oversee the deaths of more American troops in the next 3 years than Bush did in his entire stay I am sorry to say. I wouldn't be shocked to see our boys use some nukes either. Isreal will hit Iran....Iran will strike back in wicked fashion and probably get a ship or two of ours.....then we ask Russia and China for permission to finish the job with/for Israel.

If Obama abandons Israel, watch out. All hell will break loose.

there's got to be a better way.

jw

jw

I should mention that I will get back to you on a a couple of slight points. More importantly, Time to Choose Sides is either a bit touched or one of the most brilliant trolls in ages. Nice conversation.

Edit - Oh and Wacka is a Rushbot

I should mention that I will get back to you on a a couple of slight points. More importantly, Time to Choose Sides is either a bit touched or one of the most brilliant trolls in ages. Nice conversation.

Edit - Oh and Wacka is a Rushbot

thanks, Boost. i enjoyed the give and take. and Time to Choose, has a right to his/her opinion.

as for Wacka, there's no need to be dismissive. just because people have differing opinions doesn't mean they don't have a right to them. how juvenile, though the rush reference seems just about right.

jw

jw

There is....but try getting 6 billion people to agree to it.

I am curious to see what happens to the Obama crowd as things get more tense and the military is ramped up. With the economy in the shape it is in, it acts as a wildcard. Nations will scramble and do things out of character. I figured Iran would have been dealt with by now already, but there isn't much time to stretch. I am 90% certain their reactors will be taken out, but the question becomes how seriously does Iran strike back? Do they just concentrate on making Israel pay and invade with the help of their proxy buddies in Hezbullah? Do they try to shut off the oil supply and go after the US ships in the area since they have little to lose? Or do they go for the whole shabang and hit the US homeland with sleepers, send chemical warheads into Israel, and draw the rest of the region into it? Then you get to worry about Pakistan falling into disary as well.

This was mapped out even before the economic collapse. Now China is calling the shots, and they may force us to sit this one out and let Israel go alone. Everyone at home seems preoccupied and I don't think many grasp how big this can get in a short amount of time. I get called a doomsdayer here, and for good reason......but I hope the liberals are ready to fight if need be because they are going to be in for a surprise soon. Obama won't be able to have a beer summit and get himself out of this situation.

as treaties go, they're more likely worth their weight in hydrogen. if you want to go down the treaty front, i don't think that's the road to take, consider how little respect for treaties this nation has had toward its own native Indians.

as for George the father, at least he gathered international resolve before going into Iraq, unlike the son, who badgered the UN and essentially got Malta to support him in his most recent excursion. and then there's Kyoto, but don't get me started on that, but then you're the onTritium e defending GWB ... :pirate:

jw

Would that include the Tritium isotope? Its actually quite valuable. But please go on. And suck as many forum liberals into this as you can. They seem to be biting. Unlike any Conservatives with Owens Mania.

There is....but try getting 6 billion people to agree to it.

I am curious to see what happens to the Obama crowd as things get more tense and the military is ramped up. With the economy in the shape it is in, it acts as a wildcard. Nations will scramble and do things out of character. I figured Iran would have been dealt with by now already, but there isn't much time to stretch. I am 90% certain their reactors will be taken out, but the question becomes how seriously does Iran strike back? Do they just concentrate on making Israel pay and invade with the help of their proxy buddies in Hezbullah? Do they try to shut off the oil supply and go after the US ships in the area since they have little to lose? Or do they go for the whole shabang and hit the US homeland with sleepers, send chemical warheads into Israel, and draw the rest of the region into it? Then you get to worry about Pakistan falling into disary as well.

This was mapped out even before the economic collapse. Now China is calling the shots, and they may force us to sit this one out and let Israel go alone. Everyone at home seems preoccupied and I don't think many grasp how big this can get in a short amount of time. I get called a doomsdayer here, and for good reason......but I hope the liberals are ready to fight if need be because they are going to be in for a surprise soon. Obama won't be able to have a beer summit and get himself out of this situation.

with all due respect, it wasn't until the new administataion's non-confrontational policy on iran that things began moving the other way, and led to the post-election street revolts. as for the economy, there are many who suggest the climate is moving back on the upswing, and crediting the bailout as having a considerable effect.

call me a liberal, and that's perhaps, correct, but i'm also in favor of fiscal responsibility, which is something that the right around the world has considerably neglected. and one of the reasons china is calling the shots is due to a considerable amount of deregulation that created a vacuum of economic power here.

halliburton, or whatever it's called these days, has won this round. what power it might yet wield moving forward remains to be seen. after all, new orleans is still sinking, and wacka can't dispute that ...

jw

Would that include the Tritium isotope? Its actually quite valuable. But please go on. And suck as many forum liberals into this as you can. They seem to be biting. Unlike any Conservatives with Owens Mania.

right. most of the free world agrees to a deal only to have it undone by the undarwin blowhards in the u.s., who believe science is but some kind of voodoo theory. ... have you heard the earth might not, in fact, be flat?

jw

right. most of the free world agrees to a deal only to have it undone by the undarwin blowhards in the u.s., who believe science is but some kind of voodoo theory. ... have you heard the earth might not, in fact, be flat?

jw

being somewhat drunk on canadian whisky, and stuck in some suburban rochester hellhole, i've elected to take one step into the dark side for kicks after watching former U.S. ambassador John Bolton on the Daily Show this evening.

he ended his segment by suggesting that the only nation in the world that should have nukelar (sic: he was a bush administration appointee as we know) weapons is the United States.

You are getting very close to arguing with yourself. What "deal" are you talking about that the"undarwin blowhards" are undoing? You seem to wish nuclear proliferation on one hand[why just the US?] and condemn it on the other.

You are getting very close to arguing with yourself. What "deal" are you talking about that the"undarwin blowhards" are undoing? You seem to wish nuclear proliferation on one hand[why just the US?] and condemn it on the other.

Understanding nuclear proliferation and condemning it at the same time is the mark of a learned man.

Understanding nuclear proliferation and condemning it at the same time is the mark of a learned man on Canadian whiskey.

He seems to be excusing nuclear proliferation under the guise of, well we have them, Country XYZ has them, so shouldn't everybody have them? I will continue to hold my own opinion on that matter.