Ok, how successful have people been selling their season tickets?

SDS

I can probably sell you my opener tix if you like.

Last year I sold tickets to three games on the Bills web site, and I made enough to almost completely pay for this year's tickets.

Of course, the tickets were sold at the height of our success last year, prior to the collapse.

I've been fairly successful with selling my pair outside of the games I go to. The last few years I've been able to pay for the next year entirely with the proceeds from the year before, even with the toronto game. And I have a few sent via ticketexchange as cash deposits to help with chrismas fundage.

Since I need them for the opener - I would consider buying them and just selling the rest at cost if it isn't terribly risky. Any thoughts?

I would be interested for the IND game i think its the last game. My girl and I are coming up from Atl for the game. What is cost for you? Sorry i never had ST being I don't live there anymore.

Thanks

I have been doing it for 6 years and have done well every year.

I am currently in 337 and if I can move up next year I will probably keep a pair (actually have three tickets) in 337 and just sell those and sit in my new seats (hopefully the 100s underneath the Rock Pile).

Ok, I have them... Section 311. :rolleyes:

Now THAT'S a fan. Congrats!

(TicketExchange is your friend -- but put 'em up there before the season begins, just in case the team stumbles coming out of the gate.)

(TicketExchange is your friend -- but put 'em up there before the season begins, just in case the team stumbles coming out of the gate.)

And don't get gredy. As my old boss used to say "Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered."

PTR

up where? I can't find the link.

I don't really want anything more than to cover the games and the cost of the preseasons that I'm selling for $15/ticket.

And don't get greedy. As my old boss used to say "Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered."

PTR

That's the key. This is my 3rd year of seasons. I usually make two or three games, and then sell the rest. If they are people I know, I just sold them at face value. In my opinion you take a risk in waiting too long to sell. If the season gows great, it pays off. If it tanks you get stuck with some seats that are hard to move. I like to sell before the season or early in the season.