Nic Harris

Pitta

Ok, this thread is weirding me out, but it doesn't have to do with Nic Harris.

I post on another site, under the name gilchristfan, but like to read some of the comments on this site, there are some pretty good posters here.

This same discussion (literally) took place elsewhere, and I remember having this discussion with someone the other night.

http://!@#$.com/showthread.php?t=162863

Looking at this thread, it was a bit strange to have my comments, in several posts, being used by someone named Pitta. I've been called a PITA before, but never Pitta.

Why anyone would want to impersonate me, I have no idea, I'm a pretty boring person.

Ok, this thread is weirding me out, but it doesn't have to do with Nic Harris.

I post on another site, under the name gilchristfan, but like to read some of the comments on this site, there are some pretty good posters here.

This same discussion (literally) took place elsewhere, and I remember having this discussion with someone the other night.

http://!@#$.com/showthread.php?t=162863

Looking at this thread, it was a bit strange to have my comments, in several posts, being used by someone named Pitta. I've been called a PITA before, but never Pitta.

Why anyone would want to impersonate me, I have no idea, I'm a pretty boring person.

Yeah, I picked on that too. He already changed his name over the other site. He goes back and forth with the thoughts of both members sites, creating threads, not once giving his opinions but of others. He was Cunninlingus on the other site and now his user name is Gucci.

Check the Carucci thread about Fitzpatrick on this site (#2 post), it's sad really.

Yeah, I picked on that too. He already changed his name over the other site. He goes back and forth with the thoughts of both members sites, creating threads, not once giving his opinions but of others. He was Cunninlingus on the other site and now his user name is Gucci.

Check the Carucci thread about Fitzpatrick on this site (#2 post), it's sad really.

That is a bit pathetic

Mark my words. He's going to take the spot, and he's going to be Oglethorpe. I like the bit about his ability to come in on the blitz. Always a challenge blitzing Brady*, but the mental image of Oglethorpe tattooing his jersey number on Brady's* rib cage will leave me smiling all day long.

Bills fans, I think we have the beginnings of a nickname...

Asking Chris Brown about the Bills is like asking Burger King to critique the Whopper. Trust him to tell you it's a burger but not about how it might compare to another burger.

No offense to Nic Harris who may be a fine future player, but Chris Brown is Burger Kings fry guy.

Er, anyway...

What are you talking about? Burger King flame broils their burgers, they don't fry them.

This is a bit long, and maybe a bit off topic, but I have a story about Nic Harris from last night's Practice...

Anyways T.O. signed about a dozen autographs near me before leaving (And it was a total mob scene, never in my life have I seen such chaos as men, women and children alike were simulating a mosh pit to get to him) But Nic Harris and Brian Moorman were the only other players to sign autographs. Moorman signed for about 5 minutes across the field. But Harris completely signed an autograph for EVERY person in my section including doubling back for those who ran over from getting Moorman's autograph on the other side. But what really impressed me was even those who did not have anything for him to sign (I came only with my Edwards jersey hoping to catch him) he still shook your hand through the rails and introduced himself. He was on the field for so long, only Edwards was left giving interviews and they started shutting the lights off.

A kid near me (oddly) had a home made poster of him with pictures from college that said "Sargent of the Defense" He spent about three minutes talking to him and writing several paragraphs on his poster.

He also pulled a Thurman Thomas and lost his helmet when he realized someone picked it up off the field.

"Can I have your helmet?" Some Guy asked.

"Cause that would make sense, right?." He said getting a laugh from everyone.

All in all, guy is a class act and I am pulling for him 100% to land a starting role.

After watching Harris last night, I was impressed, even though he's a little raw, his size, speed, and footwork were adequate and should only get better with experience, he may not replace Ellison right away, butin a little time he will be starting. . . . ;)

Its nice to see a guy from a troubled background make something of himself, while avoiding the pitfalls that bad friends and bad decisions that so oftentimes happen to derail young guys.

Chris Brown picked his words carefully when he said that Harris is "the most realistic challenger" for the job. He avoided speculation altogether. Which is probably right. It could happen but it's unlikely this year.

I'm glad i'm not the only other one who noticed this too. Chris Brown has to be careful with his wording. I cannot blame him for it. What he said is true tho. Even tho it is a bit vague.

wehn you dont sign free agents and can't keep your own players you end up with starters in every round, whether you like it or not.

This is a great point that does not seem to take root in people's minds.

Too many people try to determine the quality of a draft by counting the number of resulting starters. If you are a poor team or one that often jettisons its stars when their contract is up (often these are one and the same), you will tend to draft a lot of starters but that does not mean you are making any headway vs. other teams. Does this sound like any team we know of?

This is a great point that does not seem to take root in people's minds.

Too many people try to determine the quality of a draft by counting the number of resulting starters. If you are a poor team or one that often jettisons its stars when their contract is up (often these are one and the same), you will tend to draft a lot of starters but that does not mean you are making any headway vs. other teams. Does this sound like any team we know of?

Sounds like several NFL teams. What's your point?