Get your Direct TV NFL Ticket - $59.99 a month for 5 months with

SKOOBY

Who cares how hot your deal is SKOOBY. The fact is that you consistently crowd this board with your threads when they could be placed within the threads that were already started

I consider this a completely different way of getting there and didn't want to thread-crap another guys deal that he felt proud about. Instead, I start my own thread about the best way of getting all the money back. Improving on a deal thread inside of it is wrong and rude, just like how you guys come on here and let me know that it's all the same. It's not the same and there is a different way of getting a better result, unbeknowest to people who do not have direct tv.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I consider this a completely different way of getting there and didn't want to thread-crap another guys deal that he felt proud about. Instead, I start my own thread about the best way of getting all the money back. Improving on a deal thread inside of it is wrong and rude, just like how you guys come on here and let me know that it's all the same. It's not the same and there is a different way of getting a better result, unbeknowest to people who do not have direct tv.

then why did you just now post a link to this thread in the other one?

skoob, you're slowly making yourself awfully tough to defend.

You sick, sad little man. That justification almost made me weep it was so pathetic. Getting inside your head, even for just the thirty seconds I was in it just now, actually hurts.

then why did you just now post a link to this thread in the other one?

skoob, you're slowly making yourself awfully tough to defend.

I decided that after getting attacked here that direct tv people need to come aboard to explain the difference to you guys and their personal experiences. Calling the NFL Ticket department is great, calling to cancel and getting the world is better.

All of you without Direct TV need to find a better paying job and then we'll break it back down to you after you get it, until then you won't.

You sick, sad little man. That justification almost made me weep it was so pathetic. Getting inside your head, even for just the thirty seconds I was in it just now, actually hurts.

Welcome home. :devil:

I hope a few of you realize that this is like $700 worth of straight programming for free and you are getting the NFL Ticket. Saving $50 or $100 compared to this is a joke but if it's important to save less please dig in.

I decided that after getting attacked here that direct tv people need to come aboard to explain the difference to you guys and their personal experiences. Calling the NFL Ticket department is great, calling to cancel and getting the world is better.

All of you without Direct TV need to find a better paying job and then we'll break it back down to you after you get it, until then you won't.

skooby, skooby, skooby.

you just don't get it, do you?

murra basically called you out for starting a triplicate thread, and your justification was that your deal was better, and thus deserved it's own thread. while that's debatable, i think it's painfully obvious that murra's bone of contention was with your need to start another DTV deal thread when there were already 2 on the subject.

you then repeated your act when i asked why you needed to link to your thread in another poster's thread (which is pretty much blatant post hijacking if you ask me) by telling me that i don't get paid enough and don't have DTV. both of these are conclusions that you couldn't possibly make based off of my question (for the record, you were closer to being correct on your DTV assumption--although I have had it for 2 years now).

here's the bottom line on you, skoob: every time that you resort to your little "everyone but me has a broke mentality" stuff, you out yourself. people with money don't talk like you do. in fact, they rarely ever bring up money, because it's never on their mind, they don't need to talk about it b/c they have more than enough of it. they definitely don't use their wealth as a counter-argument to a debate regarding a non-monetary subject every single time somebody disagrees with them. they certainly don't spend the amount of time that you do on a message board, either. the fact that you can't handle a disagreement without talking about your supposed affluence makes me (and probably a lot of others too) more than a bit suspicious of the truth regarding what you say about yourself.

it's time to move on from your "rich guy" board persona; it is unbecoming and it makes you appear petty.

just my 1 cent.

An additional $600 savings is only valid for direct tv customers, I assure you that many that have posted here have never paid a direct tv bill, it's expensive. Please find room in your heads that until you pay a bill, it's not relevant to you. Anotherwards, find somewhere Better to complain that actually matters to you financially.

Good credit = Direct tv

Bad credit = Dishy Network

Fix your credit, get the real deal.

skooby, skooby, skooby.

you just don't get it, do you?

murra basically called you out for starting a triplicate thread, and your justification was that your deal was better, and thus deserved it's own thread. while that's debatable, i think it's painfully obvious that murra's bone of contention was with your need to start another DTV deal thread when there were already 2 on the subject.

you then repeated your act when i asked why you needed to link to your thread in another poster's thread (which is pretty much blatant post hijacking if you ask me) by telling me that i don't get paid enough and don't have DTV. both of these are conclusions that you couldn't possibly make based off of my question (for the record, you were closer to being correct on your DTV assumption--although I have had it for 2 years now).

here's the bottom line on you, skoob: every time that you resort to your little "everyone but me has a broke mentality" stuff, you out yourself. people with money don't talk like you do. in fact, they rarely ever bring up money, because it's never on their mind, they don't need to talk about it b/c they have more than enough of it. they definitely don't use their wealth as a counter-argument to a debate regarding a non-monetary subject every single time somebody disagrees with them. they certainly don't spend the amount of time that you do on a message board, either. the fact that you can't handle a disagreement without talking about your supposed affluence makes me (and probably a lot of others too) more than a bit suspicious of the truth regarding what you say about yourself.

it's time to move on from your "rich guy" board persona; it is unbecoming and it makes you appear petty.

just my 1 cent.

I called this morning and threatened to cancel my service and do it every year at this time. The operator I spoke to in the cancellation department offered me the new service package deal of premier service (literally every channel except for pay per view) for $59.99 a month and FREE NFL Ticket w/ Free Superfan (which allows you phone / computer watching of the games if needed).

So again, threaten to totally cancel your service and get all the channels for 5 months and FREE NFL TIcket for $59.99 a month.

or get your ten dollars off in the other thread.....

I am going to call & I will let you know how it turns out. If they call my bluff & cancel my service I am going to personally come down to south florida & beat your ass.

Okay, I just called DTV. Got thru to the cancellation department no problem. I tell him I want to cancel guy immediately say you are a valued customer & spend alot of money with us & we do not want to lose you. I should say I do not have the ticket(being that I am at the stadium for half the season) but I get alot of the other sports packs(College Gameday, College Basketball, March Madness Tournament). So He says I could give you $20 off your bill a month for the next 12 months. I said no, how about a discount on the NFL ticket? He said let me see what I can do. He then comes back & says, okay here is what I can do. I can give you $16 a month off your bill for the next 12 months + I could give you the NFl ticket for 24.99 a month for the next 6 months. I am saving with the $16 off $192 & the ticket is only costing me $150 so basically I got the ticket + a savings of $42 off my expense that I am paying now for the year. Not as good as your deal skoob, but i am pretty jacked right now. I never felt so alive, ripping off DTV. Thanks skoob, & thanks LV & the rest of the posters that brought this to my attention. Oh yeah, plus he gave me the superfan crap for free.

Okay, I just called DTV. Got thru to the cancellation department no problem. I tell him I want to cancel guy immediately say you are a valued customer & spend alot of money with us & we do not want to lose you. I should say I do not have the ticket(being that I am at the stadium for half the season) but I get alot of the other sports packs(College Gameday, College Basketball, March Madness Tournament). So He says I could give you $20 off your bill a month for the next 12 months. I said no, how about a discount on the NFL ticket? He said let me see what I can do. He then comes back & says, okay here is what I can do. I can give you $16 a month off your bill for the next 12 months + I could give you the NFl ticket for 24.99 a month for the next 6 months. I am saving with the $16 off $192 & the ticket is only costing me $150 so basically I got the ticket + a savings of $42 off my expense that I am paying now for the year. Not as good as your deal skoob, but i am pretty jacked right now. I never felt so alive, ripping off DTV. Thanks skoob, & thanks LV & the rest of the posters that brought this to my attention. Oh yeah, plus he gave me the superfan crap for free.

You're welcome.

An additional $600 savings is only valid for direct tv customers, I assure you that many that have posted here have never paid a direct tv bill, it's expensive. Please find room in your heads that until you pay a bill, it's not relevant to you. Anotherwards, find somewhere Better to complain that actually matters to you financially.

Good credit = Direct tv

Aside from the fact that you didn't address a single thing from my post, you and I have a very, very different definition of the word "expensive". DirecTV is totally reasonable, and--by the way--has absolutely nothing to do with someone's credit score.

Good credit = Direct tv

That makes no sense at all. I get DishNetwork because its cheaper, has the same HD, and I don't have the NFL package. It has nothing to do with credit. You're just a tool. Oh, and way to not comprehend anything anyone has said to you this entire thread...

That makes no sense at all. I get DishNetwork because its cheaper, has the same HD, and I don't have the NFL package. It has nothing to do with credit. You're just a tool. Oh, and way to not comprehend anything anyone has said to you this entire thread...

hey can I get discount with comcast

I called this morning and threatened to cancel my service and do it every year at this time. The operator I spoke to in the cancellation department offered me the new service package deal of premier service (literally every channel except for pay per view) for $59.99 a month and FREE NFL Ticket w/ Free Superfan (which allows you phone / computer watching of the games if needed).

So again, threaten to totally cancel your service and get all the channels for 5 months and FREE NFL TIcket for $59.99 a month.

or get your ten dollars off in the other thread.....

Huh?

Free Sunday Ticket for $59.99/month?

How can it be "free" and $59.99/month?

Huh?

Free Sunday Ticket for $59.99/month?

How can it be "free" and $59.99/month?

I think he means the service is 60 bucks a month and includes sunday ticket. It doesn't matter, SKOOBY is an idiot.

I think he means the service is 60 bucks a month and includes sunday ticket. It doesn't matter, SKOOBY is an idiot.

I don't see what's wrong with this thread - thank you for the help Scooby!! Why all the haters??

Discuss it in the other thread then. Dude, you're a complete egomaniac. Why do you think you deserve your own thread for waking up in the morning? It's aggrevating. Just go. We ALL hate you.

Not really.....I mean maybe you hate him......whatever.....JUST GET OVER IT