NEXT!!!!

so, everyone thinks this is a cakewalk from the bills, huh??? all i wanted was some football talk/matchups like mould-samuel or mcgahee-ted johnson, phifer, etc. but people bring up the steelers (????) and providence (btw, whoever said that visitors stay in providence clearly dosen't know the area, it happens sometimes but not always) also, providence is not next to foxboro, its about 20-30 mins away, depending on traffic, but what does this have to do with football, anyways???

look we've sold out for 10+years, so enough with the red sox-pats talk, i didn't expect that one coming actually, it's kinda random

i just dont see how mcgahee is going to get to the outside with the speed of the linebackers, and now with williams gone the o-line is thinning and wilfork is starting to step up

i respect the bills D, and that side of the ball could be a stalemate, as bill b rarely goes for big plays in home games - the pats just wait for opponent's mistakes

also, drew never plays well here

pats 17-7

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Williams may not be out, no test results yet.

McGahee will get to the outside, and run in between the tackles. Miami and the Jest both have good LB's and McGahee gashed them. You won't be different. And even if you do catch up to him on the outside, he will break the tackle. In the Baltimore game, he broke two one-on-one tackles against Ray Lewis. Impressive.

You are correct tho that the game rests on Drew and his ability to avoid mistakes. He has avoided them 3/4 weeks, I think he'll avoid them again.

so, everyone thinks this is a cakewalk from the bills, huh??? 

108432[/snapback]

Who said this game was going to be easy? Every post says that it will be a tough game but we think the Bills get the edge. Are you even reading the responses?

You wanted serious game talk, so everyone started breaking things down, and now that isn't enough?

Go away.

I´m sure we´ll see a lot of power sweeps to the weakside of your defense, since RE Ty Warren will be manhandled by LT Jonas Jennings all day long, as much as RE John Abraham was yesterday. Besides, McGahee has run much better than Henry, and if your defense is getting run over, there´s nothing that can be done except placing more man in the box, especially Rodney Harrison.

But that´ll mean having Eric and Lee on a lot of one-on-ones with backup CBs. Not having Pro-Bowler Ty Law makes a huge difference for you. Expect a lot of hook-ups with Moulds, since you have nobody that can stop him on screens.

On defense, having Lawyer and Vincent back is a huge plus. Besides, our D-Line appears to be clicking. Expect LE Kelsay to have at least one great play against you.

I am not going to go out on a limb and predict a Bills victory, but I will say this......take the points! Yes, if you are a bettor, take the points, and I have no idea what the spread is. The game will be close, and probably decided on injuries.

The Bills are playing physical football. They are fired up, and our young players are making an impact. You are getting us at our peak.

This will be one great football game.

so, everyone thinks this is a cakewalk from the bills, huh???  all i wanted was some football talk/matchups like mould-samuel or mcgahee-ted johnson, phifer, etc. but people bring up the steelers (????) and providence (btw, whoever said that visitors stay in providence clearly dosen't know the area, it happens sometimes but not always)  also, providence is not next to foxboro, its about 20-30 mins away, depending on traffic, but what does this have to do with football, anyways???

look we've sold out for 10+years, so enough with the red sox-pats talk, i didn't expect that one coming actually, it's kinda random

i just dont see how mcgahee is going to get to the outside with the speed of the linebackers, and now with williams gone the o-line is thinning and wilfork is starting to step up

i respect the bills D, and that side of the ball could be a stalemate, as bill b rarely goes for big plays in home games - the pats just wait for opponent's mistakes

also, drew never plays well here

Wow.....I thought I was pretty unbiased about it....what gives....

pats 17-7

108432[/snapback]

i think that people are underestimating corey dillon here...i havent heard his name mentioned once

once he starts grinding yards through the middle, lawyer milloy will be brought up to the line of scrimmage, and i dont have the faith in the bills secondary to stop our short passing game, because brady throws to EVERYONE

i think that people are underestimating corey dillon here...i havent heard his name mentioned once

once he starts grinding yards through the middle, lawyer milloy will be brought up to the line of scrimmage, and i dont have the faith in the bills secondary to stop our short passing game, because brady throws to EVERYONE

108520[/snapback]

Maybe you dont hear Dillon because we have been shutting down good backs all year......last week was Curtis Martin....

C. Dillon 19 Rush 79 Yds 1 TD 1 FumL 

That's not exactly a pro bowl performance.  Maybe not completely shut down, but certainly held in check.

108609[/snapback]

He actually had two fumbles, just don't ask the officials to be competent when the Patriots are on the field.

108520[/snapback]

Perhaps because the entire Patriots team didn't total 100 rushing yards in the first matchup, and that was with Tom Ashworth, not Brandon Gorin, at RT? Just a thought.

(P.S.: Joey Porter says to tell Brandon hello. And thanks.)

so, everyone thinks this is a cakewalk from the bills, huh??? 

108432[/snapback]

I don't think anyone with a brain would say that this game is by any means a "cakewalk" for the Bills. But I don't believe it is a sure win for NE either.

I think the key for the Bills is to ELIMINATE turnovers, especially Drew. If they play mistake free, they will have a good chance to win.

A serious concern in my opinion is the the play of Mcgee, I think that is the one weekness on the Bills defense. We have to have our DL getting pressure, or Brady will pick us apart.

Dillon may be a bit banged up, but there is no way the Bills D is looking past him, believe me. They need to limit the long runs on first down.

you didnt shut down dillon last time....

108603[/snapback]

Did he break the 100 yard barrier? If your asking if he got negative yards in the game then yeah....I guess he had a pro bowl day in your eyes

By the way.... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: because I have come to the realization that you are in fact a troll and are not really looking to talk football....

How many games have the Bills won on the road this year?

When was the last time the Pats lost at home?

Will Bill Belichick have his team prepared on Sunday night?

Will Drew Bledsoe and the Bills O-Line be able to read all the different blitz packages thrown at them?

Buffalo's D, stop Corey Dillon or Tom Brady. You're NOT stopping both so which is it?

Or do you guys simply want to stick to your ready made excuses of the officiating before the game even starts?

Will Drew Bledsoe and the Bills O-Line be able to read all the different blitz packages thrown at them?

Buffalo's D, stop Corey Dillon or Tom Brady.  You're NOT stopping both so which is it?

Or do you guys simply want to stick to your ready made excuses of the officiating before the game even starts?

108850[/snapback]

That's easy. Stop Dillon. Pittsburgh squashed the Pats' run game and made Marcia try to beat the Stillers by herself.

Bills did a decent job containing Curtis Martin Sunday...Moss made mincemeat of McGee, though and have to think Marcia's licking her chops at doing the same with whichever Pat WR draws that matchup.

Buffalo's D, stop Corey Dillon or Tom Brady.  You're NOT stopping both so which is it?

108850[/snapback]

you read the paper

who cares

probably

yes

both

must be so nice to have a choice of the two. remember this jerry grey did attend the school of dick lebeaus zone blitz's reads. remember dick lebeau, yeah the defense that shut down the pats two weeks ago to end your little streak. thats right your teams not invicible and the bills are hungry so anything is possible. i hope you eat crow.

That's easy.  Stop Dillon.  Pittsburgh squashed the Pats' run game and made Marcia try to beat the Stillers by herself.

Bills did a decent job containing Curtis Martin Sunday...Moss made mincemeat of McGee, though and have to think Marcia's licking her chops at doing the same with whichever Pat WR draws that matchup.

108862[/snapback]

That's why they might be rethinking the whole Vincent-to-FS thingy. And wouldn't it have been cool to see Vincent play more than the opening series of the first Patriots game? Or Milloy play at all in that game?