Obama Continues to Dismantle Millitary

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And by the way, who's been complaining to the mods about my signature?

Not me. I actually enjoy the fact that it's longer than your posts, yet like your posts contains no original thought whatsoever.

LESS than no original thought, for Christ's sake. You're the only person in history to quote Sarah Palin twice without mocking her.

Not me. I actually enjoy the fact that it's longer than your posts, yet like your posts contains no original thought whatsoever.

LESS than no original thought, for Christ's sake. You're the only person in history to quote Sarah Palin twice without mocking her.

It is a wrap around scale?

CHECK IT

Adding nothing? Right. I thought I was at a Buffalo Bills message board not some Washinton think tank. Get over yourself.

And by the way, who's been complaining to the mods about my signature?

Your in a community populated by people who are harsh to each other in argument, but have some standards. When the molson_goldens, Rich in Ohios, and others post garbage and add nothing to the place, they sometimes get the boot. Sounds like you've been put on notice. That's all.

As to your question about the sig, who knows? But this isn't the Range. If you want to muck up all the threads with huge signatures, go over there.

That is fu*king hilarious! You're on top of your game.

As for the banning, I was kind of enjoying my status as the only poster 'Mania had put on his 'ignore' list. Come to think of it, anyone that would put me on their ignore list can't be THAT stupid.

Your in a community populated by people who are harsh to each other in argument, but have some standards. When the molson_goldens, Rich in Ohios, and others post garbage and add nothing to the place, they sometimes get the boot. Sounds like you've been put on notice. That's all.

CHECK IT

If you've become a expert in a message board's lore it's probably time for you to turn off the computer and go get some fresh air.

I admit if I never read"check it" again it would't bother me,but why would anyone wish someone was banned? Your just surfing the internet on your employers dime,so wo cares?

Ah yes...Let's "Ban" it crowd. There's alot of that here in Australia...BAN BAN BAN...Anything that goes wrong in this country...ban it. Dude that killed 37 peeps in Tasmania led to the assualt weapons ban here and crazy ass gun laws too...amazingley still in prison but no death penalty. Why hold him accountable? It was obviously the gun's fault.

We have aborigines in this town drunk all the time...Lets restrict alcohol sales to everyone because of them...punish the majority of the law abiding citizens. At one point, I kid you not, they banned the sale of listerine, because of the few drunks. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Do burn outs in your car...they can take your car!

I can go on...And this is a democracy....How do they get away with it....No CONSTITUTION.

I seriously don't agree with Owen's rants most of the time...but the 1st amendment allows him to do it. I'll defend that til the day I die.

Ah yes...Let's "Ban" it crowd. There's alot of that here in Australia...BAN BAN BAN...Anything that goes wrong in this country...ban it. Dude that killed 37 peeps in Tasmania led to the assualt weapons ban here and crazy ass gun laws too...amazingley still in prison but no death penalty. Why hold him accountable? It was obviously the gun's fault.

We have aborigines in this town drunk all the time...Lets restrict alcohol sales to everyone because of them...punish the majority of the law abiding citizens. At one point, I kid you not, they banned the sale of listerine, because of the few drunks. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Do burn outs in your car...they can take your car!

I can go on...And this is a democracy....How do they get away with it....No CONSTITUTION.

I seriously don't agree with Owen's rants most of the time...but the 1st amendment allows him to do it. I'll defend that til the day I die.

Yes but the libs have a key phrase"it is a living,breathing document" Which essentially means they can interpret it as they please.

I aways get a charge out of their thrashing of the 2nd"well they didn't have these sort of guns then" But the first[written in printing press days] is untouchable[unless of course it's Rush Limbaugh on radio,which apparently doesn't have first amendment rights like MSNBC]

Yes but the libs have a key phrase"it is a living,breathing document" Which essentially means they can interpret it as they please.

I aways get a charge out of their thrashing of the 2nd"well they didn't have these sort of guns then" But the first[written in printing press days] is untouchable[unless of course it's Rush Limbaugh on radio,which apparently doesn't have first amendment rights like MSNBC]

Libs distrub me..seriously.

I think Owen's heart is in the right place but just goes about it as subtlety as a bull in a china shop. Just a bit over the top.

Personally, I think he's satirizing you and yours kind of like Colbert. He's nailed it so well that you don't even realize it.

Hmm. Does it occur to you that the Republicans often interpret the first amendment as a living breathing amendment? All the moral standards controls come to mind.

So OM is now some sort of liberal folk hero? God,I get a charge out of you people. Who are you satirizing-a brain dead idiot? First class job.

You were my inspiration and no, OM is is pretty much just a troll. I could certainly be wrong about his motivations - it's just a guess.

Hmm. Does it occur to you that the Republicans often interpret the first amendment as a living breathing amendment? All the moral standards controls come to mind.

It seems that it occurs to him that the Founders didn't know what they were doing. I'd say he's wrong.