Obama Continues to Dismantle Millitary

It's my opinion that OwensMania is probably a left-leaning poster, looking to bait the conservatives of The Wall. Again I applaud most of the conservatives here for not falling for his/her ultra right-wing rantings. (Some of you have exposed yourself, though. Not many, fortunately.)

I don't think he/she ever expected to last this long. Because of that, I don't think a banning matters much, one way or the other. But it will help take care of a lot of useless garbage on this forum.

I'd be for it if only because this character is now infiltrating the football forum. That can't be good.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's my opinion that OwensMania is probably a left-leaning poster, looking to bait the conservatives of The Wall. Again I applaud most of the conservatives here for not falling for his/her ultra right-wing rantings. (Some of you have exposed yourself, though. Not many, fortunately.)

I don't think he/she ever expected to last this long. Because of that, I don't think a banning matters much, one way or the other. But it will help take care of a lot of useless garbage on this forum.

I'd be for it if only because this character is now infiltrating the football forum. That can't be good.

I actually had this same theory a couple months ago, that he was a left-leaning poster, with the intent to make conservatives look like ignorant idiots.

I actually had this same theory a couple months ago, that he was a left-leaning poster, with the intent to make conservatives look like ignorant idiots.

I don't really care. He's just good insult practice.

Unfortunately, I suspect Stupid Nation is for real.

Hmm. Does it occur to you that the Republicans often interpret the first amendment as a living breathing amendment? All the moral standards controls come to mind.

What,exactly are you talking about? I can get XXX movies all day on cable. I guess you are referring to broadcast TV/radio,which is under FCC regulation. Is the FCC a arm of the GOP?