OFFICAL TO SHOW THREAD

I've only seen 20 minutes of his life and now I see where his drama comes from. There is no way I could take that group with me everywhere I go.

That being said, I doubt I'll see anymore of his life until he's on the field. This is pretty bad.

i think these two girls are watching out for his best interest.

let it get into more detail about his actual life, before you start to judge. i have ALWAYS been a HUGE TO HATER, but i have been excited to see this show so i can see where he comes from. i already seem to like him quite a bit since he has got here, and i think he will only get better to prove A LOT of people wrong. how can he go and do this show, to do just that, and then turn around and act a fool?

this is good for Terrell and good for the bills. he'll be a model citizen and a big difference on this team. i would bet on it!

"I'm smiling 'cause I'm handsome." - Terrell Owens

I LOVE IT! GO T.O. - GO BILLS!!!

I didn't think it was too bad, and I think it will go a long way in his obvious campaign to build a much better public image. This, along with the promo appearances, will change a lot of minds about this guy. Well, as long as he plays at least decently for the the Bills and doesn't cause any problems. And he is setting himself up for one hell of a post-football career doing just about whatever he wants -- right after he helps bring a Super Bowl ring to Buffalo.