The Economy

PS....the economic system was the metaphor.

Of course - and all needling aside here for a moment - you've already stated more than a few times that your economic predictions are based on biblical prophesy. So how could you possibly claim an economic metaphor not be religious?

I am sure there are others here that understood that one.

I doubt that.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course - and all needling aside here for a moment - you've already stated more than a few times that your economic predictions are based on biblical prophesy. So how could you possibly claim an economic metaphor not be religious?

I doubt that.

I've stated multiple times that I came to the conclusion we are approaching the end times BECAUSE of what I see taking place all around. I never claimed to be a prophet who was handing down godly proclaimations. The economic system is dead.....your government sold you out to the financial elite and China. The level of growth in technology and population is unsustainable and will have a major setback. These are facts. The current geopolitical climate happens to match up with prophetic verses too exact to be pure chance.

In the end, all I can do is warn. As some of the items have been unfolding in front of your very eyes over the past 2 years....it is up to you to determine how many acorns this blind squirrel finds.

Quite a few. Much of my family is devout Catholic. Some are evangelical Baptist. A couple Presbeteryian. Friends - people I know personally - are even more diverse. I even know a few Mormons...and even they aren't as nutty as you are.

Yes, I said that. You're loonier than people who believe in magic underwear.

So you are saying that these people have formed an opinion on me and feel that I am nutty? I just ask because you said most of the christians you know feel that way about me. I am wondering how they learned anything of me in depth enough to form an opinion.

Please don't mistake my lack of response going forward for any sort of concession to any point you may think you've made.

The fact is, you're simply boring me today, and I'm just not into pummelling you as much as I usually am.

Please don't mistake my lack of response going forward for any sort of concession to any point you may think you've made.

The fact is, you're simply boring me today, and I'm just not into pummelling you as much as I usually am.

That's why I say........your self-doubt leads you to seek validation in your viewpoint from those you rely on.

I don't need someone to tell me a monkey is a monkey.

There may be hope for you yet as well.

The fact that you're nuts is not to be debated. The only question is if you are to be laughed at, ignored, or locked up. Laughed at is my personal choice.

Ignored is my choice. Laughing would mean that I would need to take the time out of my day to actually read anything he's posted.

The fact that you're nuts is not to be debated. The only question is if you are to be laughed at, ignored, or locked up. Laughed at is my personal choice.

Now if I was just nuts, you would ignore me.

Because there is truth in much of what I say, you chose to laugh. Much like the most successful comedians wrap around the truth in their comedy, you know that I am correct in much of what I am saying, but just find it to be hyperbole.

Eventually I probably will be locked up, considering any God-loving, Constitution supporting person is pretty much considered a domestic terrorist by this administration.

That's why I say........your self-doubt leads you to seek validation in your viewpoint from those you rely on.

I don't need someone to tell me a monkey is a monkey.

There may be hope for you yet as well.

Only you would validate your own narcissism with someone else's ennui. :unsure:

I've stated multiple times that I came to the conclusion we are approaching the end times BECAUSE of what I see taking place all around. I never claimed to be a prophet who was handing down godly proclaimations. The economic system is dead.....your government sold you out to the financial elite and China. The level of growth in technology and population is unsustainable and will have a major setback. These are facts. The current geopolitical climate happens to match up with prophetic verses too exact to be pure chance.

In the end, all I can do is warn. As some of the items have been unfolding in front of your very eyes over the past 2 years....it is up to you to determine how many acorns this blind squirrel finds.

Could you specifically tell us when the End Times will be? Additionally, can you promise to shut the !@#$ up after that date?

Could you specifically tell us when the End Times will be? Additionally, can you promise to shut the !@#$ up after that date?

I already said I'll shut up. I listed a series of events that I expect many will happen over the next few years....I gave it until 2012. I have no idea how long everyone has.....but what is going on right now is leading into them. Let's just say I would be much more worried about what my life will look like 3 years from now then I would about 40.

The only way we are not approaching the end times is if we can have a setback on a large enough basis to turn back the clock as far as productivity and population goes. It is mathematicaly impossible to sustain these levels in almost any facet of society. If you want to save the world, you will need a combination of MASSIVE war, disease, collapse. We are on the brink of all 3 possibly. So I guess there is hope after the dust settles.

I enjoy going back and reading some of the threads from last year. People's sense of normalcy changes. Things that were near unthinkable then are now accepted as reality. All the original scoffs that were unwarranted are deemed still valid in the scoffer's mind as their balance has shifted. People want locusts, and demons, and fire coming from the sky. Again...I say closer to 3 years than 40 before you get it. My mistake was assuming the moves of those in power would be blaitant enough for the average person to understand just how much at risk their future is. Especially in the US. Those that do understand will not twiddle their thumbs forever.

And this is unprecedented?

Seems the geopolitical climate of ancient Rome matched up pretty well for starters. And don't most biblical scholars agree that John was alluding to Rome when he wrote Revelations?

And there have certainly been other times when the world was poised on the brink but no need to go into that now.