Pennington has a Rotator Cuff injury

Thailog80

Good. Not wishing an injury on someone but it serves him right for not sliding when he had a chance and trying to get an extra yard against the Bills and Fletcher nailed him with a good solid legal hit.

108043[/snapback]

I don't think you'll be saying that when JP runs and doesn't slide.

OMG...some jackass on NY's WFAN just suggested that Quincy Carter is an upgrade over Pennington, due to his scrambling ability.

What a bunch of idiots I'm forced to live with down here.

108077[/snapback]

That HAD to be Ricky Williams!

Per ESPN Monday Morning QB.

Why can't Eric Allen say Pittsburgh? Every time he calls them Picksburgh........nice EA are you six?

108023[/snapback]

Having previously lived in the PiCKsburg area for 11 years, that usage is quite common. We also said "Yuns need to red up ur houz if compny is coming over." :D

Naturally, when I return to WNY, I like it if a restaurant gives me a nice glass of iced warrrr, fur my thirst. :(

OMG...some jackass on NY's WFAN just suggested that Quincy Carter is an upgrade over Pennington, due to his scrambling ability.

108077[/snapback]

And this suprises you??

Jets fans are SO OBSESSED with Paul Hackett's play calling being too "conservative" its laughable...maybe its because your QB's arm sucks, ever think of that?!!??!!

Figures callers in the NYC area wouldnt like anything "conservative" :D:(

Having previously lived in the PiCKsburg area for 11 years, that usage is quite common. We also said "Yuns need to red up ur houz if compny is coming over."

Naturally, when I return to WNY, I like it if a restaurant gives me a nice glass of iced warrrr, fur my thirst.

LOL!

I went to college with PICKSburghians. Guy asked me for a gum band. He was trying to red up his room. You know, arning his shirts, throwing the Arn City kegs out on the berm of the road, etc.

ESPN saying he's out 2-4 weeks. this can not be underestimated. quincy carter is not good. the wild card race just tightened up as i see the jets coming back to the pack, losing their next 2 (baltimore, @ cleveland).

108077[/snapback]

Yup, they'll really be impressed by that lifetime 70.7 QB rating. More INTs than TDs. 68 sacks in 31 starts.

Whatever.....

LOL!

I went to college with PICKSburghians. Guy asked me for a gum band. He was trying to red up his room. You know, arning his shirts, throwing the Arn City kegs out on the berm of the road, etc.

108576[/snapback]

You guys have obviously never visited Raven's country. Ask R. Rich what I mean. You need a translator for Dundalk.