LOL @ non-Christians

I found a sweet webpage about how awesome Jesus is, except I think the guy who wrote it may be a sarcastic, stupid non-Christian in disguise.  He still makes some good points about how awesome Jesus is even if he is being incredulous.

Jesus rocks!

108007[/snapback]

You are entitled to think Jesus is wonderful... just don't push your belief on me

I found a sweet webpage about how awesome Jesus is, except I think the guy who wrote it may be a sarcastic, stupid non-Christian in disguise.  He still makes some good points about how awesome Jesus is even if he is being incredulous.

Jesus rocks!

108007[/snapback]

So, how soon before someone uses the bunny image as their avatar?

Jesus rocks!

108007[/snapback]

Does Jesus rock more than Wham?

Does Jesus kick ass more than ninjas, I wonder...

108068[/snapback]

It sounds like you've read this but are still undecided between Jesus and ninjas.

Its an easy choice if you ask me.

One is the glorious savior of mankind (lol besides George W. Bush who's probably Jesus' distant cousin) and the other are a bunch of wussy ninjas.

Jesus is in your heart, Wham, not in web pages...

108080[/snapback]

Uh it sounds like you don't realize that JESUS invented the internet, not that heathen scumbag Al Gore.

Jesus is everywhere, that's why he's omnipotent and omnipresent.

LOL you got owned.

funny, thats what normal people have been saying to gays for years.

It must be because of all those governmental gay-based initiatives and the taxpayer funded vouchers for those gay schools and the insistence of gay America that we invade Iraq and kill all those dirty heterosexuals.

Considering the massive poilitical clout wielded by gays, I just hope we can maintain an appropriate separation of Gay and State........

It must be because of all those governmental gay-based initiatives and the taxpayer funded vouchers for those gay schools and the insistence of gay America that we invade Iraq and kill all those dirty heterosexuals.

Considering the massive poilitical clout wielded by gays, I just hope we can maintain an appropriate separation of Gay and State........

108335[/snapback]

OMG way to downplay the severity of the homosexual mafia. The other day I had my Bush/Cheney poster ripped down by a bunch of tree hugging lesbian druids. Their numbers may seem marginal now, but they recruit more of our Godly children everyday with their diet sodas and their music television. A separation of gay and state is not only smart, but also essential.

OMG way to downplay the severity of the homosexual mafia.  The other day I had my Bush/Cheney poster ripped down by a bunch of tree hugging lesbian druids.  Their numbers may seem marginal now, but they recruit more of our Godly children everyday with their diet sodas and their music television.  A separation of gay and state is not only smart, but also essential.

108358[/snapback]

Wham,.....i have not quite figured out if you are serious or just one of them whatcha call wiseguys.

Why your heart?  Why not another organ?

I've never understood this "heart" thing.

108087[/snapback]

I believe in Ancient Greek society it was the spleen or liver...

Thus, the phrase "venting your spleen", or the root of the definition "bilious" as meaning "ill-tempered".

It sounds like you've read this but are still undecided between Jesus and ninjas. 

Its an easy choice if you ask me.

One is the glorious savior of mankind (lol besides George W. Bush who's probably Jesus' distant cousin) and the other are a bunch of wussy ninjas.

108088[/snapback]

Actually Wham Bam...Jesus' offspring are living in France....just imagine..he was laying the high hard one to Mary Magadeline.....