LOCK T.O. UP

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

Why wait until Terrell Owens has a good season to decide we should try to sign him to a long term deal.

We all know it may be to late if we wait until seasons end because the Buffalo Bills simply cannot compete with teams like the Cowboys, Eagles or Patriots. If the Bills get off to a good start and the chemistry is there between TO, TE and the rest of the team we need to seal the deal long term or we may never have a chance like this again.

I mean think about it, how often does a player of TO's caliber come along here in Buffalo.

Get'er done Brandon :lol:

Why wait until Terrell Owens has a good season to decide we should try to sign him to a long term deal.

We all know it may be to late if we wait until seasons end because we simply cannot compete with teams like the Cowboys or the Patriots. If the Buffalo Bills get off to a good start and the chemistry is there between TO, TE and the rest of the team we need to seal the deal long term or we may never have a chance like this again.

I mean think about it, how often does a player of TO's caliber come along here in Buffalo.

Hypothetically that all sounds great, but forget about it. It will never happen, for a myriad of reasons.

Guest dog14787
What if he dosent want to come back

Russ Brandon needs to get on his knees and beg like he's never begged before. (Twice, once with Ralph Wilson for all the money its going to cost, again with TO) :lol:

One thing about it though, TO helps make Ralph Wilson $$$$$$$ and you can throw in being the top scoring WR in the NFL as a bonus.

You know, it's funny ... I was watching NFL Classic Games earlier and they showed Green Bay at the 49'ers in the 98 NFC classic ... T.O. dropped four passes in the game, but his team stuck with him, and Young went to him with four seconds left for "The Catch II" and the win ... A sign, perhaps>

We all know it may be to late if we wait until seasons end because the Buffalo Bills simply cannot compete with teams like the Cowboys, Eagles or Patriots. If the Bills get off to a good start and the chemistry is there between TO, TE and the rest of the team we need to seal the deal long term or we may never have a chance like this again.

long term???? the guy is 36. 5 yrs ago sure.

Guest dog14787
long term???? the guy is 36. 5 yrs ago sure.

I was thinking 3 year deal.

Does scoring the most TD's as a WR in the NFL over the last three years or the shape TO is in suggests he's losing a step because to me it doesn't.

Plus, wouldn't it be nice to have one of the best WR ever to play the game of football retire in Buffalo, especially if T.O. helps bring home a Championship along the way.

Not so sure if I agree with this idea. While T.O. is a hall of fame wide receiver, I think the biggest incentive he has to perform well is the 1 year contract. If I recall correctly, most Bills fans lauded the Owens' signing exactly because of the short term contract-it leaves little room for T.O.'s infamous histrionics and if the whole affair is a train wreck, then it would only be a season's worth of headaches. Basically, the 1 year deal allows for this year to be a contract year for a player who is definitely on the sunset end of a remarkable career. Based on T.O.'s personality, the situation he is facing as an aging WR who must prove his value with relatively few seasons left in him, and the fact that he hasn't even played a down in a Bills uniform, our best move is to hedge our bets and see how things go after this year.

In the meantime, I'll be getting my popcorn ready :lol:

Guest dog14787
Not so sure if I agree with this idea. While T.O. is a hall of fame wide receiver, I think the biggest incentive he has to perform well is the 1 year contract. If I recall correctly, most Bills fans lauded the Owens' signing exactly because of the short term contract-it leaves little room for T.O.'s infamous histrionics and if the whole affair is a train wreck, then it would only be a season's worth of headaches. Basically, the 1 year deal allows for this year to be a contract year for a player who is definitely on the sunset end of a remarkable career. Based on T.O.'s personality, the situation he is facing as an aging WR who must prove his value with relatively few seasons left in him, and the fact that he hasn't even played a down in a Bills uniform, our best move is to hedge our bets and see how things go after this year.

In the meantime, I'll be getting my popcorn ready :lol:

I'm not sure why folks think TO needs incentive to perform when all he does is practice hard and play hard. Seems to me it would put a player in the right frame of mind as a team to say, you know what, I've seen what you have done over the years and I'm going to commit to you and I'm going to stand behind you, TO, we want you to be a Buffalo Bill forever,

Some security, and don't you think the man has earned it.

I'm not sure why folks think TO needs incentive to perform when all he does is practice hard and play hard. Seems to me it would put a player in the right frame of mind as a team to say, you know what, I've seen what you have done over the years and I'm going to commit to you and I'm going to stand behind you, TO, we want you to be a Buffalo Bill forever,

I get where you're coming from. Certainly he's a hard worker and has definitely earned his keep in the NFL and then some. But I think on a psychological level, Owens thrives on the pressure and the expectations and I really think it might be a detriment to reward a player who has yet to lace up for the Bills. While T.O. is a great, great player, we have no way of knowing yet if he's more boom than bust in Buffalo. I don't believe for a second that the Bills wouldn't heap a generous contract on T.O. if by mid-season he is performing well and the team is playing good football (see Dick Jauron's premature contract extension). Owens already knows he's getting a lot of love here in Buffalo, and if he lives up to his own hype, then I think Ralph has no problem giving the man his due.

But sometimes, a little insecurity goes a long way towards pushing a player. And I doubt that even if T.O. doesn't live up to expectations here, he wouldn't be able to find another team next season that would take a waiver on him. But let's hope for all of our sakes that T.O. is dancing to the Shout Song all the way to January (and maybe even February) :lol:

No way do you sign him.

My sense is that if he follows his previous MO, TO will be on very good behavior his first year as with his previous teams he was a showboat right from the start, he did not become a cancer to some until later in his time with a team. I am not sayin TO is anything but an idiot, but even his harshest critics are simply acknowledging reality if they understand the likelihood is of a showboaty but painless first year. Particularly as the Bills only have him on a one year deal, this is a good situation for this proven talent. Why mess it up by signing him long term?

The answer appears to be be folks are afraid of losing him to the marketplace if he hits FA. Not really much of a prob because according to my understanding of the rules (though they can be altered by the agreement of both parties) the Bills should have the ability to tag him if they chose and actually give TO a substantial raise to the average of the top 5 WR salaries. if he has a great year he is worth it, if he has the general reduction in output that tends to happen with age he is not worth it so let him go.

The best thing for the Bills about keeping him on his current 1 year deal is that it gives TO every incentive to perform at the HOF levels he has in the past. If he does he likely cashes in on a huge FA contract (the average of the top 5 WRs in the league at worse if the Bills tag him) In a one year deal, TO is under contract with a huge FA incentive to play well. If we sign him you take away this prod to perform.

I think signing him long term simply sucks as an idea,

Have you watched the NFL outside of Buffalo in the past 5 years?

To me, Owens will earn his keep if he keeps his mouth shut, plays hard, and helps the team win.

To me, Owens will earn his keep if he keeps his mouth shut, plays hard, and helps the team win.

TO earns his keep even while he's "destroying" teams. Look at 2005 (before getting suspended) and last year.

I think franchising him is the best option. Do it for 2 years and that's 3 years with the Bills and probably takes him to the twilight of his career.

Guest dog14787

Sure I have, and over the last three years T.O. scored more TD's than any other WR in the NFL.

The only thing that's really come out of Dallas is T.O. was to much of a leader and it was impossible for Tony Romo to take control of the team. So what it boils down to is that TO has had problems because of his dominant personality on the last two teams he's played for and T.O. gets blamed for something two QB's( McNabb, Romo,) will never be to begin with, good leaders.

So unless someone knows of something more concrete than some showboating and having fun,(oh, this just in folks, Football is a game) I suggest everyone stop spreading rumors that have zero substance, especially Bills fans. T.O. practices harder than anyone and he plays harder than anyone so it really just makes me wonder what more folks want out of T.O. I watched the guy cry his eyes out because he was heart broken his team failed and his QB was taking the brunt of the blame.

Seriously, what would you like T.O. to do that he isn't already doing and keeping his mouth shut is BS. T.O. is the best at what he does and you want him to keep to himself? Dominant personalities lead, that's what they do and its not always the Qb that's the dominant figure on a team, just go ask folks that play with Ray Lewis.

I've seen enough and heard enough to realize its the media that turns T.O. into a bad guy allot more than T.O.'s actions ever did so get real.

The simple fact is IMHO is that some (likely many of those who are whining about TO before a game is even player) is that they too experience the game as entertainment. However, they appear to be most entertained by ragging on what TO might do than on being entertained by thinking about the good things TO may do.

From my perspective, TO has committed no crimes against society that we know of. Any violations of even mere NFL rules which he has done he has been punished for doing this. He has said the right things generally even if he does not believe them saying the right things is important.

What however is most important for the Bills right here and right now is that TO has scored more TDs than any other WR in the NFL in the last three years and that he comes to Buffalo as our #2 WR.

Our #3, Parrish is a little guy who one would be a fool to completely ignore his IR history, but likewise one would be a fool to totally disregard his real world production, speed, and open field running ability he has hinted at when used that way as a WR and demonstrated in PR duty.

Add to this that our #4 WR Reed has demonstrated he can be an effective #3 way back when in his inexperienced rookie year last time he worked with two legit threats as the #1 and #2 WRs. When one considers the greater experience he has gained and demonstrated when he was asked to be our #2 (a role above his skills) and now he should be our #4 (a role below his skills again IMHO).

Add to that that filling out our WR squad is Hardy a youngster who disappointed as a rookie but drafted as a legit potential #2 who helps out our coaching because it is difficult to coach someone to be tall. Also add to that the most impressive rookie last year was the "short" guy 6' 3" Steve Johnson and it seems silly to me that some folks refuse to see that we are loaded at WR.

This is gonna be a great test of Edwards as this pinpoint passer will have the tools to work with at WR.

Most importantly, this will be a test of Schoenert and the coaching staff as they simply have obvious tools on hand to run a pressure passing attack and if this team fails to produce in the passing game the blame starts first with the coaches.

The potential collateral benefits to this O are even more intriguing since on of the more productive pieces of the O last year was the running game. Running the spread offense with a single back and high passing pressure from a 3 WR base offense would seem to be an obvious good running attack. The irony is that with the loss of Lynch for 4 games (I hope 2 on appeal) it forced the Bills to acquire former star Rhodes and a single back attack with Jackson looks formidable.

The biggest unknown on this O is obviously the OL.

However, we now appear to have depth in potential candidates with the acquisition of potential first year starters Wood and LeVitre. Add in the acquisition of solid vet swing guy Hamgartner and I think the Bills have the possibility (unfortunately the odds are against it as I think we are still one solid OL player short to not have to hope that some bolt of lightening comes forth from Bell, Rudd, McKinney or Chambers).

However, it is being loaded at WR which gives me the most hope for what I think at best is going to be a learning OL. Our coaches need to be aggressive and put the WRs into the best position to win by going 3WR and no huddle as much as possible. They will force opposing Ds to play on their heels as they zone up to deal with attacking WRs. This in turn will allow the young OL to not have to worry as much about where will the pass rush come from facing 8 in the box. A spread O with 3 speedy WRs will force D to assign enough players to cover the zones or dt if they go man to man. This will leave the OL and the vet Hamgartner to assign blocking tasks which clearer one on one assignments for the young OL.

The no huddle simply reduces the time and ability of a D to run complicated stunts which will confuse the young OL.

I like our O if Jauron is uncharateristic and allows/mandates the Turk to attack attack attack. Its a tough row to how to expect an old dog to learn new tricks. However, old dog Jauron (and most importantly likely dead in a few years max Ralph) has 3 straight mediocre 7-9 seasons as testimony to what playing it safe will produce.

The surprising acquisition of TO and the flirtation with the no-huddle are both positive signs that a new day may be here.

Sure I have, and over the last three years T.O. scored more TD's than any other WR in the NFL.

The only thing that's really come out of Dallas is T.O. was to much of a leader and it was impossible for Tony Romo to take control of the team. So what it boils down to is that TO has had problems because of his dominant personality on the last two teams he's played for and T.O. gets blamed for something two QB's( McNabb, Romo,) will never be to begin with, good leaders.

So unless someone knows of something more concrete than some showboating and having fun,(oh, this just in folks, Football is a game) I suggest everyone stop spreading rumors that have zero substance, especially Bills fans. T.O. practices harder than anyone and he plays harder than anyone so it really just makes me wonder what in the hell more folks want out of T.O. I watched the guy cry his eyes out because he was heart broken his team failed and his QB was taking the brunt of the blame.

Seriously, what would you like T.O. to do that he isn't already doing and keeping his mouth shut is BS. T.O. is the best at what he does and you want him to keep to himself? Dominant personalities lead, that's what they do and its not always the Qb that's the dominant figure on a team, just go ask folks that play with Ray Lewis.

I've seen enough and heard enough to realize its the media that turns T.O. into a bad guy allot more than T.O.'s actions ever did so get real.

Guest dog14787
The simple fact is IMHO is that some (likely many of those who are whining about TO before a game is even player) is that they too experience the game as entertainment. However, they appear to be most entertained by ragging on what TO might do than on being entertained by thinking about the good things TO may do.

From my perspective, TO has committed no crimes against society that we know of. Any violations of even mere NFL rules which he has done he has been punished for doing this. He has said the right things generally even if he does not believe them saying the right things is important.

What however is most important for the Bills right here and right now is that TO has scored more TDs than any other WR in the NFL in the last three years and that he comes to Buffalo as our #2 WR.

Our #3, Parrish is a little guy who one would be a fool to completely ignore his IR history, but likewise one would be a fool to totally disregard his real world production, speed, and open field running ability he has hinted at when used that way as a WR and demonstrated in PR duty.

Add to this that our #4 WR Reed has demonstrated he can be an effective #3 way back when in his inexperienced rookie year last time he worked with two legit threats as the #1 and #2 WRs. When one considers the greater experience he has gained and demonstrated when he was asked to be our #2 (a role above his skills) and now he should be our #4 (a role below his skills again IMHO).

Add to that that filling out our WR squad is Hardy a youngster who disappointed as a rookie but drafted as a legit potential #2 who helps out our coaching because it is difficult to coach someone to be tall. Also add to that the most impressive rookie last year was the "short" guy 6' 3" Steve Johnson and it seems silly to me that some folks refuse to see that we are loaded at WR.

This is gonna be a great test of Edwards as this pinpoint passer will have the tools to work with at WR.

Most importantly, this will be a test of Schoenert and the coaching staff as they simply have obvious tools on hand to run a pressure passing attack and if this team fails to produce in the passing game the blame starts first with the coaches.

The potential collateral benefits to this O are even more intriguing since on of the more productive pieces of the O last year was the running game. Running the spread offense with a single back and high passing pressure from a 3 WR base offense would seem to be an obvious good running attack. The irony is that with the loss of Lynch for 4 games (I hope 2 on appeal) it forced the Bills to acquire former star Rhodes and a single back attack with Jackson looks formidable.

The biggest unknown on this O is obviously the OL.

However, we now appear to have depth in potential candidates with the acquisition of potential first year starters Wood and LeVitre. Add in the acquisition of solid vet swing guy Hamgartner and I think the Bills have the possibility (unfortunately the odds are against it as I think we are still one solid OL player short to not have to hope that some bolt of lightening comes forth from Bell, Rudd, McKinney or Chambers).

However, it is being loaded at WR which gives me the most hope for what I think at best is going to be a learning OL. Our coaches need to be aggressive and put the WRs into the best position to win by going 3WR and no huddle as much as possible. They will force opposing Ds to play on their heels as they zone up to deal with attacking WRs. This in turn will allow the young OL to not have to worry as much about where will the pass rush come from facing 8 in the box. A spread O with 3 speedy WRs will force D to assign enough players to cover the zones or dt if they go man to man. This will leave the OL and the vet Hamgartner to assign blocking tasks which clearer one on one assignments for the young OL.

The no huddle simply reduces the time and ability of a D to run complicated stunts which will confuse the young OL.

I like our O if Jauron is uncharateristic and allows/mandates the Turk to attack attack attack. Its a tough row to how to expect an old dog to learn new tricks. However, old dog Jauron (and most importantly likely dead in a few years max Ralph) has 3 straight mediocre 7-9 seasons as testimony to what playing it safe will produce.

The surprising acquisition of TO and the flirtation with the no-huddle are both positive signs that a new day may be here.

Insightful post :thumbsup:

Not so sure of Parish at #3, but one things for sure, Buffalo is loaded with Talent at the WR position and even the TE position is looking good. If we can just keep our trigger man Trent Edwards healthy, wow, talk about some potential on offense.

I'm really excited about our Buffalo Bills football team on Offense and Defense.

I think the franchise tag is the worst idea yet. TO is playing this year for 1 more contract of 3 or so years. If we franchise him he will pout and sulk all year. Let him play this year and then move on. That was the beauty of the deal in the first place. He can't keep up the pace forever. Even a marvel like Marvin Harrison has fallen off. Even if he starts off well, it's the old dating a stripper analogy. It may seem amazing in the beginning, but you have to resist the temptation to lock it up long term (engagement) because you know it will end badly at some point.

I also really hope that Reed is the #3, and not Parrish. I've posted before that I think Reed will be a huge part of the offense this year.

Get'er done Brandon :thumbsup:

Yes. By all means.. :devil:

Why would the F.O. rework TO's contract, mere months after they just signed him to a new contract as a F.A.? Let alone why would they lock up a 35/36 year old receiver for the long term? He has a couple... MAYBE 3 good years left IMO.

I think the franchise tag is the worst idea yet. TO is playing this year for 1 more contract of 3 or so years. If we franchise him he will pout and sulk all year. Let him play this year and then move on. That was the beauty of the deal in the first place. He can't keep up the pace forever. Even a marvel like Marvin Harrison has fallen off. Even if he starts off well, it's the old dating a stripper analogy. It may seem amazing in the beginning, but you have to resist the temptation to lock it up long term (engagement) because you know it will end badly at some point.

I also really hope that Reed is the #3, and not Parrish. I've posted before that I think Reed will be a huge part of the offense this year.

I doubt TO would "pout and sulk" at getting a 1-year salary of $10M.

Guest dog14787
Yes. By all means.. :thumbsup:

Why would the F.O. rework TO's contract, mere months after they just signed him to a new contract as a F.A.? Let alone why would they lock up a 35/36 year old receiver for the long term? He has a couple... MAYBE 3 good years left IMO.

Lee Evans caught 63 passes for 1,017 yards 3 TD's in the 08 season.

At the age of 40 Jerry Rice caught 92 passes for 1,1211 yards and 7 TD's and earned another trip to the pro bowl( his 13th) a year earlier Rice caught 83 passes for 1,139 yards and 9 TD's

Terrell Owens has been following in Jerry Rice's footsteps his whole career. Same drive, same work ethic, same superb body shape and conditioning. Terrell Owens leads the league with 38 TDs over the last three years.

Terrell Owens isn't going to stop until he owns the record books for a WR in the National Football League.

Like I said, the franchise tag is an option at the end of the year... That doesn't mean it will happen... I honestly think T.O. is stop-gap while James Hardy develops and gets back into things after his injury. Hardy will hit that "magical" 3rd year in 2010 and could take off... If that happens, they don't need T.O.

Another thing to consider is that T.O. was brought in to help ticket sales... Some people were pissed when Jauron was retained. Wilson needed a band-aid for that. People got excited again when they signed Owens... Now if the coaching staff fails yet again, the next incentive to keep season ticket holders around might be a new, higher-priced coach.

Ultimately, I think re-signing or more likely franchising T.O. depends on two things... James Hardy's development and how much we win this year. Regardless, I highly doubt the organization locks up Owens before the season is over. They will wait and see how the season plays out...

As much as I liked the T.O. signing, one of the reasons I liked it was that it was a one year deal at a reasonable salary for a player of his productive caliber. That makes it important for him to behave, to produce, and to be a team oriented player as much as possible. He might have been represented poorly by the media, or they might have made more of his words than he might have meant in the past, and this might be the best place for him - nevertheless (I think it will be good for us this year), he should be a mentoring influence on our younger WR's and, by next year, we should be deep enough at the position where we'll be o.k. without him, if the asking price is too much. It's funny how last year our WR core was a weakness, and with one addition, now it is so very deep and such a strength - because, if that is true, we should have some capable guys besides T.O. and Evans. Next year it should be a case where if the money is right, and both sides want it, then do it. I just don't think, at his age, one last mega contract should be the goal. Keep it team oriented.

Guest dog14787
As much as I liked the T.O. signing, one of the reasons I liked it was that it was a one year deal at a reasonable salary for a player of his productive caliber. That makes it important for him to behave, to produce, and to be a team oriented player as much as possible. He might have been represented poorly by the media, or they might have made more of his words than he might have meant in the past, and this might be the best place for him - nevertheless (I think it will be good for us this year), he should be a mentoring influence on our younger WR's and, by next year, we should be deep enough at the position where we'll be o.k. without him, if the asking price is too much. It's funny how last year our WR core was a weakness, and with one addition, now it is so very deep and such a strength - because, if that is true, we should have some capable guys besides T.O. and Evans. Next year it should be a case where if the money is right, and both sides want it, then do it. I just don't think, at his age, one last mega contract should be the goal. Keep it team oriented.

T.O. in all actuality is better then our one and is the main reason our group of WR's is rated so highly now.

I think the only idea involving the tag is simply one to wait and see. See how he performs in 09.

If he sucks or is a demonstrable cancer in his first year (though this is doubtful he will be such an idiot as his habit with other teams has been to win fan adoration his first year and then screw it up afterwards) then let him walk.

If he ihas a great year on the field but shows no sign of being a cancer then by all means show him the money unless there are some objective signs which he may be a cancer then let him walk away.

Lets see also how well Hardy or Johnson do in terms of giving us options. Deciding tag him now or extending him would just be dumb.

Agree :devil:

I said this 2 months ago a 3-year deal worth 5 million a year and a signing bonus of 5 million. In total, the deal is 3 years 20 million. He is an elite physical specimen and a marketing tool like know other. I say get this deal done today. he is better than 75% of the receiving corp even at 36 or 37 y/o.

Guest dog14787
I think the only idea involving the tag is simply one to wait and see. See how he performs in 09.

If he sucks or is a demonstrable cancer in his first year (though this is doubtful he will be such an idiot as his habit with other teams has been to win fan adoration his first year and then screw it up afterwards) then let him walk.

If he ihas a great year on the field but shows no sign of being a cancer then by all means show him the money unless there are some objective signs which he may be a cancer then let him walk away.

Lets see also how well Hardy or Johnson do in terms of giving us options. Deciding tag him now or extending him would just be dumb.

What cancer, T.O. never has been a cancer in my opinion and you base your entire decision on something false which( with all due respect because you are an intelligent and insightful poster) seems, well, DazedandConfused. Why not stick to the facts.

Unless you want to call a cancer someone who scores more points then anyone else in the league.

If T.O. has another great year on the football field like he always does, everyone and their mother is in a bidding war for T.O.'s services and the Bills lose. ( especially if T.O. stays in our division)

D U M B

Why not ask RW if the money T.O. helps him make is dumb. Negotiating a deal now early on could save millions and help keep the best WR in the league here in Buffalo.

This team needs some veteran leadership and T.O. has allot to offer if folks would just let him lead. When you see Ray Lewis up in someones face do you automatically think he is stirring up trouble. I just don't get it and I'll say this again,

What can T.O. do that he's not already doing, he practices harder than anyone, he plays harder than anyone, he scores more than anyone, good grief, give T.O. a break here,

and while we're at it we should give T.O. some well earned respect.

Jerry Jones: Dont know where youre goin

Only know just where youve been,

I miss my sweet T.O., I want you again.

T.O. :Take it easy Jerry, let them say what they will.

Will your tongue wag so much when I send you the bill?

Guest dog14787

Most valuable players when they are in the last year of their contract a new contract is normally being negotiated so it seems odd to me that the idea of doing so is deemed unnecessary and even dumb by some posters here on TSW. The notion of a rookie stepping up and doing any where's near the job that one of the best WR that ever played the game can do is about as intelligent as thinking your future security is set because your going to win the lottery.

If we were questioning T.O.'s abilities on the field I may see some logic to letting the season play out and take our chances at seasons end to see if T.O. produces, but we are not questioning T.O.'s abilities on the field, or at least anyone with any common sense isn't.

I can only hope our FO is seeing things a little differently.

Most valuable players when they are in the last year of their contract a new contract is normally being negotiated so it seems odd to me that the idea of doing so is deemed unnecessary and even dumb by some posters here on TSW. The notion of a rookie stepping up and doing any where's near the job that one of the best WR that ever played the game can do is about as intelligent as thinking your future security is set because your going to win the lottery.

If we were questioning T.O.'s abilities on the field I may see some logic to letting the season play out and take our chances at seasons end to see if T.O. produces, but we are not questioning T.O.'s abilities on the field, or at least anyone with any common sense isn't.

I can only hope our FO is seeing things a little differently.

You can renegotiate a contract only after a year has passed.

If T.O. has another great year on the football field like he always does, everyone and their mother is in a bidding war for T.O.'s services and the Bills lose. ( especially if T.O. stays in our division)

TO had a great year last year. There was no bidding war for his services. He signed with the first team to call his agent.

Guest dog14787
TO had a great year last year. There was no bidding war for his services. He signed with the first team to call his agent.

The Buffalo Bills were just lucky they caught T.O. at a vulnerable time in his life, he probably would have signed with almost anyone. Plus everyone also thought T.O. must have done something horribly wrong in Dallas for Jerry Jones to release him, but come to find out T.O. didn't do anything wrong.

Now with T.O.'s new reality show doing a major overhaul on his image and he has a good season with the Bills which he always does, T.O's comes out smelling like a rose and even Jerry Jones wants him back and is willing to pay dearly. Especially after seeing what his departure does to the Cowboy Offense this season.