White throwbacks now on sale...

EDIT: As explained below, the jersey has been taken down. Apparently they weren't supposed to "unveil" them just yet.

Good thing Jay saved the picture, so you can still get a closeup look at them.

I was looking around on NFL.com and came across this jersey.

I know it's a youth, and they only have Owens (for now), but you can get a nice closeup of the front/back of the jerseys. Can't wait for the adult sizes to go on sale. :thumbsup:

HB, you made my kids very happy and they do not even know it yet. Late August delivery.

Qty. Description Gift Option Availability Price Total

1 Reebok Buffalo Bills AFL 50th Anniversary Terrell Owens Youth Replica White Jersey

Color: Buffalo Bills White

Size: Medium

Item#: 3674035 Not Selected You can expect to receive your item(s) between 8/18/09 and 8/27/09. (Details) $59.99 $59.99

1 Reebok Buffalo Bills AFL 50th Anniversary Terrell Owens Youth Replica White Jersey

Color: Buffalo Bills White

Size: Large

Item#: 3674035 Not Selected You can expect to receive your item(s) between 8/18/09 and 8/27/09. (Details) $59.99 $59.99

That's what I thought too, Which is why I was so surprised to see this for sale so early.

"AVAILABILITY: Leaves warehouse in 4 - 5 weeks."

So, essentially a pre-order, although I'm still not sure the Bills will appreciate having their little unveiling party upstaged because everyone already knows what the new shirts look like ...

Add: And while I still wish they'd made them closer to the actual '64-65 design, I'll take them as the official road jerseys right now, please and thank you.

Still boggles my mind how we can have these beautiful alternate jerseys and continue to use our clown uniforms.

Whats more amazing is that even people with no team allegiance recognize this. How many times have broadcasters or news writers made a comment about how good-looking our throwbacks are?

The link no longer works. But if it's the same jersey that Moorman was filmed in for his recent photoshoot, I don't like the stripes either.

I'll gladly take the stripes over what we have now.