Ray Lewis snaps & compares McNair to Jesus...

SKOOBY

McNair's child whore whacked him and this relates to Jesus?? WTF is wrong with Lewis?

Lewis has reportedly had a difficult time with McNair's passing, and has not been heard from publicly before speaking at the service Saturday. At one juncture, he encouraged McNair's sons to be proud of their father.

"He left a legacy. The same way when Jesus left, because he had to sacrifice for all of us. Y'all father put out one heck of a sacrifice, young men. Everytime y'all walk out the door, hold your head up high. Because he left something that a lot of men can't father."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/...cnairs-funeral/

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McNair's child whore whacked him and this relates to Jesus?? WTF is wrong with Lewis?

Lewis has reportedly had a difficult time with McNair's passing, and has not been heard from publicly before speaking at the service Saturday. At one juncture, he encouraged McNair's sons to be proud of their father.

"He left a legacy. The same way when Jesus left, because he had to sacrifice for all of us. Y'all father put out one heck of a sacrifice, young men. Everytime y'all walk out the door, hold your head up high. Because he left something that a lot of men can't father."

I wonder why? As far as I know McNair is not responsible for million s of awful deaths and lots of wars throughout history. Jesus and Mohammed and all these religious guys except the Buddha = bipolar violent crazies.

McNair = good football player.

No relation.

:):wallbash:

Bet you wish you had a child whore too...

Probably even let her whack you for a few months of bliss beforehand.

And I wish she would whack you you are a self-righteous idiot.

But no worries, I see no child whores in your future. Maybe some ugly gap tooth crack whores who will rip you off. But hot "child whores"...uhh, nope, not for Skooby.

But no worries, I see no child whores in your future. Maybe some ugly gap tooth crack whores who will rip you off. But hot "child whores"...uhh, nope, not for Skooby.

Nothing more self righteous than a man who claims Jesus is responsible for millions of deaths. Wow-you are so much better than than those dummies who go to church.

You are an idiot.

Tell that to the victims of the Spanish Inquisition.

Or of 9/11.

We have plenty of jesus's walking around today, homeless bipolar people who did not have the luck to have a bunch of sheep following them that would immortalize their craziness.

And several David Koresh's who do....

Anyway, Ray Lewis himself is more like Jesus than McNair he at least has one body on his count...

Nothing more self righteous than a man who claims Jesus is responsible for millions of deaths. Wow-you are so much better than than those dummies who go to church.

ok. He's not responsible for millions of deaths?

Who then?

I'm good here & I have no real reason to create issues in my life. I obviously struck a note with you, god bless.

ok. He's not responsible for millions of deaths?

Who then?

Sounds like you have some major issues here, it's pretty odd to compare a cheating husband to jesus or to try to sugar coat it for his kids. Their dad is a POS that obviously looked for vunerable women and bought himself some in's / had them kept. I would suspect other women will pop up as monies get traced to other outlets. Saying Jesus and McNair walked in a similiar way is out of bounds / out of reality.

Wait until the wife finds out about all the places McNair crapped in and all the hair on his life, typical low-life athlete handed easy money with no guidance. Goodluck to her explaining her ignorance about all of it as well, blind eye turned to the sky.

Sounds like you have some major issues here, it's pretty odd to compare a cheating husband to jesus or to try to sugar coat it for his kids. Their dad is a POS that obviously looked for vunerable women and bought himself some in's / had them kept. I would suspect other women will pop up as monies get traced to other outlets. Saying Jesus and McNair walked in a similiar way is out of bounds / out of reality.

Wait until the wife finds out about all the places McNair crapped in and all the hair on his life, typical low-life athlete handed easy money with no guidance. Goodluck to her explaining her ignorance about all of it as well, blind eye turned to the sky.

Mcnair and his "child whore" who was a plenty old 20-year old that grew up in Florida, not Iowa or even Buffalo, had something the other wanted. Supply and demand, capitalism in true form.

Sadly for Mcnairs wife, it could not have made her life easy or pleasant. But, I venture to think she had a pretty good life, too, even if her husband was a banshee. Now, maybe her life is even better.

But McNair "took care of his kids" from all accounts. He just had a lust that he could afford, and could not control.

Life.

Mcnair and his "child whore" who was a plenty old 20-year old that grew up in Florida, not Iowa or even Buffalo, had something the other wanted. Supply and demand, capitalism in true form.

Sadly for Mcnairs wife, it could not have made her life easy or pleasant. But, I venture to think she had a pretty good life, too, even if her husband was a banshee. Now, maybe her life is even better.

But McNair "took care of his kids" from all accounts. He just had a lust that he could afford, and could not control.

Life.

Deep...he posts among us... :)

Tell that to the victims of the Spanish Inquisition.

Or of 9/11.

We have plenty of jesus's walking around today, homeless bipolar people who did not have the luck to have a bunch of sheep following them that would immortalize their craziness.

And several David Koresh's who do....

Anyway, Ray Lewis himself is more like Jesus than McNair he at least has one body on his count...

:)