I'll start it off

bills_fan

I said it!!

This game is gonna be like my first boyfriend in prison.....HUGE!! :D

Our D will be healthy for the first time all year. They have noone who can cover Moulds and the Patsies can't stop the run!! Big day for Willis as the road monkey finally comes off our backs.

Bills 24

Patsies 10

THE BILLS MAKE ME WANNA SHOUT!!!

I said it!!

Our D will be healthy for the first time all year.  They have noone who can cover Moulds and the Patsies can't stop the run!!  Big day for Willis as the road monkey finally comes off our backs. 

Bills 24

Patsies 10

107633[/snapback]

My theme this week is that it will be put up or shut up for the Bills this week. The game is setup for them to put up and it will be a measure of them whether they do or not. I think they can and by the end of the week I plan to be sure they will!

I said it!!

This game is gonna be like my first boyfriend in prison.....HUGE!! :lol:

Our D will be healthy for the first time all year.  They have noone who can cover Moulds and the Patsies can't stop the run!!  Big day for Willis as the road monkey finally comes off our backs. 

Bills 24

Patsies 10

107633[/snapback]

Up your dosage. :D

Guest BackInDaDay
I said it!!

This game is gonna be like my first boyfriend in prison.....HUGE!! :lol:

Bills 24

Patsies 10

107633[/snapback]

Sorry to hear that, I guess. :D:lol:

Anyway, if JG can get McGee to stay on his feet, or better yet, if Vincent is able to play the corner, we may be able to contain the Charlie Weis show. With Milloy healthy and playing aggressive - in the box - football, Corey Dillon won't be reeling off those long ones. But we need to cover those quick screens and slants.

Minus ICE, I think i am the biggest Bills pessimist out there.

However, our run defense is a thing of beauty. NE simply doesnt use the long ball, so our weakness at the corners wont KILL us. And most of the tackling og receivers will be made by Spikes, Fletcher and Posey.

Hold onto your beer, this one is gonna be a shocker...

Bills 24 (Willis with 2 TDs)

Pats 17.

I said it!!

Bills 24

Patsies 10

107633[/snapback]

I am hopeful; too, but a question you have to ask yourself is when was the last time the Bills beat a winning team on the road?

Why, some Brady fan might hit me with his purse?

You're not the raiders.

107701[/snapback]

man have you never been to Foxboro, that is the place where they had to ban Monday Night Football games for a few years because the fans got out of control....Raiders might have the rep but the Patriots got the reality.

man have you never been to Foxboro, that is the place where they had to ban Monday Night Football games for a few years because the fans got out of control....Raiders might have the rep but the Patriots got the reality.

107706[/snapback]

I will be dead serious with you TBoner. The only away games I have been to is down here in Miami. But, I would have 0 (that's a ZERO) fear of walking into Foxboro with my McGahee Jersey on, yelling "Go Bills".

Guest BackInDaDay
Minus ICE, I think i am the biggest Bills pessimist out there.

However, our run defense is a thing of beauty. NE simply doesnt use the long ball, so our weakness at the corners wont KILL us. And most of the tackling og receivers will be made by Spikes, Fletcher and Posey.

Hold onto your beer, this one is gonna be a shocker...

Bills 24 (Willis with 2 TDs)

Pats 17.

107673[/snapback]

If our corners can jam their wideouts at the LOS, we can disrupt the timing of their short passing game, allowing us to bring our safeties up. If JG hasn't got confidence in McGee's cover ability of medium (most of the Jets success) routes, he'll have to reserve deep responibilities for a safety. This takes away the additional run support our safeties can give. JG did a great job of taking away the Jets running game yesterday, but the play of McGee was scary.

Also, Clemens should have been jamming McCarrin outside on that slant for 6. With the wind blowing in Pennington's face, take away the inside and dare him to bloop a fade into the corner.

I will be dead serious with you TBoner. The only away games I have been to is down here in Miami. But, I would have 0 (that's a ZERO) fear of walking into Foxboro with my McGahee Jersey on, yelling "Go Bills".

107709[/snapback]

Miami is a big old apethic city that never sells out for the Hurricanes or the Dolphins no matter who they are playing or how well the team is doing.

They don't care in Miami, places like Foxboro, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, those are real football towns and those fans care.

I'm going to this game...do I dare wear Bills stuff... :w00t: I'm kinda, well you know....

107657[/snapback]

I dont know I was hoping that this winning was cuz your DTV was on the blink, but watching the Bills in person what affect will the Nervous curse have on them? :D;):lol::o