More rantings...

Pick your side. Personally I think they will hit on all cylinders and win the division, but 3-13 is a real possibility...

It really comes down to the lines, doesn't it?

Can the O-line learn the offense and each other quickly enough?

Will Edwards trust the line?

Will the RBs trust the line?

If you consider TE a member of the line (I do)...will we get enough out of our 3 pack to make the running and passing games more effective?

Can the D-line put consistent pressure on the QB so that Fewell feels more comfortable using tighter coverages?

Can the D-line hold up against the run game? Allow the LBs to make plays at/near the line?

Second to the lines I would put the safeties as the biggest question. In whatever combinations are used these guys need to make plays.

That's what I'm going to be looking at in preseason...the lines and safeties.

Wild card...coaching.

I call BS.

Hey Stone, I was at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto for Smackdown the very same night your good buddy The Rock had a live interview from outside with Lillian Garcia and used his phrase "Pie" for the first time. Who did you wrestle that night and how many times?

What!?!?!?

Listen pal, I come on here and try and have some fun and you start callin out Stone Cold? I don't remember the night you're talkin about because I don't pay attention to Rocky's little nursery rhymes. Guy had a lot of talent, probably more than me- but a lot of the boys in the back didn't take too kindly to his little speeches. Besides I've wrestled in Toronto so many times. Probably the best match I can remember in Toronto was against Razor Ramone at Wrestlemania back in '02. We were both hurtin, but I think we put on one hell of a show that night. Listen man, I'm goin huntin down here in Texas this weekend and it's time to hit the road. Crack a few Steve-weisers this weekend though and if you have to, whoop some ass.

Listen pal, I come on here and try and have some fun and you start callin out Stone Cold? I don't remember the night you're talkin about because I don't pay attention to Rocky's little nursery rhymes. Guy had a lot of talent, probably more than me- but a lot of the boys in the back didn't take too kindly to his little speeches. Besides I've wrestled in Toronto so many times. Probably the best match I can remember in Toronto was against Razor Ramone at Wrestlemania back in '02. We were both hurtin, but I think we put on one hell of a show that night. Listen man, I'm goin huntin down here in Texas this weekend and it's time to hit the road. Crack a few Steve-weisers this weekend though and if you have to, whoop some ass.

Im not quite sure how you could forget Debra bringing you out cookies and spitting them at her, saying WHAT!?! probobly a record number of times as you lost to RVD 3 times that night. One of which was after the show was over as you and RVD wrestled an encore. Absolutely great night. All that said you were my favorite but in absolutely no way do I think your the real Stone. But I'll keep saying WHAT!?! every time you post anyway just cause its fun.

WHAT!?!?!?!?

Guest dog14787

With all due respect, mind if I throw a quick question at you? Your former wife Debra, how did you two meet?

My old man was and is a Cowboys fan. I was talkin to him about this just the other day- when the AFL was introduced in 1960, we had a team down here called the Dallas Texans- I think they're the Chiefs now? Anyway, a lot of folks down here hated the Texans- including my pappy, cause this is Cowboys country. So he had to pick a team to root against them. Bills had a fella by the name of Dubenion that my pappy really liked and the Bills kind of became his AFL/AFC team. Always respected the way they played. Then when I was a kid in the 70's, I took a likin to the Bills myself. I hate the Cowboys though, Jerry Jones reminds me a lot of Vince McMahon and I aint got time for nobody like that.

Anybody that hates the Cowboys, is ok with me, but sorry Stone, you aren't settling

anything, because your really not Stone Cold. Hell for all we know, you might be some

little nasaly twerp or something. :thumbsup:

Anybody that hates the Cowboys, is ok with me, but sorry Stone, but you aren't settling

anything, because your really not Stone Cold. Hell for all we know, you might be some

OMG OWNED!

Guest dog14787
Anybody that hates the Cowboys, is ok with me, but sorry Stone, but you aren't settling

I'm skeptical now, but I'm not so sure his pappy liking two Football teams or Stone having a bad memory actually proves anything. I try to always be honest and accurate myself, but I have made statements that sound like I'm contradicting myself in the past and there's normally an explanation for it and he gave one. ( I have a horrible memory )

and Stone Cold, you have to realize this is a site that deals in stats and facts to enforce peoples opinions. If your facts are incorrect, you will get called out on it just like anyone else. Its nothing Personal.

I got a question for ya. I just heard you on a radio station the other day, and you were talking about Hulk Hogan. On who's radio station were you on, and what was it that Hulk Hogan said about you?

Guest dog14787
I got a question for ya. I just heard you on a radio station the other day, and you were talking about Hulk Hogan. On who's radio station were you on, and what was it that Hulk Hogan said about you?

Probably wasting your time, this guys is Stone Cold or he knows him very well ( big Fan) so he will say enough if he is just a fan to sound believable like" I'm on the radio every day and I don't keep track."

Stone Cold ( the real) probably has a , Myspace, Facebook, twitter, maybe someone can just ask him if he's posting on TSW.

( I personally don't belong to any of them or I would)