You ever worn a player's jersey from another NFL team?

major

i occasionally wear an authentic deion sanders atlanta falcons home jersey.

when i first really started understanding football, and the ability that these players have, deion was neon and on highlights all the time. i took a liking to him and have been a prime time fan ever since.

and the falcons are my second favorite team

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else feel weird about wearing another person's name on your back?

I hate it.

Yeah...last time I wore a jersey was in high school. Dunn-it was when TB came out with their new jerseys...thought they were cool.

Since then..I cant put a jersey on. Feels wrong.

Spin off on your comment...What is worse-wearing another mans name on your back? or Your own name on jersey for a team you will never play for?

I have a Nate Kaeding Chargers jersey because I knew him when he was in high school. I was his physics teacher and taught him all about the science of projectiles! He was a great kid and I'm sure still a quality person. It's been fun watching his career progress from star high school athlete to college to pro.

At one time or another, I've owned the following..

Mark Chmura - Packers (bought it pre-babysitter sex trial)

Ray Nitschki - Packers (No, not a Pack fan, just couldn't turn down the price on a classic player jersey like that)

Warrick Dunn - Buccs (was the 1st year on the new red/pewter uni's)

Jerry Rice - 49er's

Vinnie Testeverde - Ravens (Again, new jersey)

Mark Gastineau - Jets (Got it for Xmas when I was about 7.. Mom still has it 28 yrs later.)

Strangely enough, I've never owned a Bills jersey.. I guess I find it hard to buy a jersey of "my" team, when the players move on so often. Really don't wanna be one the guys that buys a Drew Bledsoe jersey, and then has to either store it in the closet, or figure out where to take it to put "Parrish" on the back.