THE T.O. SHOW!!!?!?!!? VH1

I know I won't be watching.

Perhaps Fearless Leader and his gang of goons and henchpersons should consider a separate thread, or forum sub category, for the discussion of that nonsense, once the show starts. Just a thought.

Get your popcorn ready! :censored:

....and get your ears ready to listen to some cheap shots on our fair city of Buffalo. The first "episode" will probably feature the worried home owner who refused to rent to Owens.

....and get your ears ready to listen to some cheap shots on our fair city of Buffalo. The first "episode" will probably feature the worried home owner who refused to rent to Owens.

The President of VH1 went to Buff State, is a Bills fan & LOVES Buffalo. I don't expect any cheap shots.

That will probably be the second episode. After all, he was given a hero's welcome and the key to the city before he was denied housing.

That will probably be the second episode. After all, he was given a hero's welcome and the key to the city before he was denied housing.

Now, that's funny.

Perhaps Fearless Leader and his gang of goons and henchpersons should consider a separate thread, or forum sub category, for the discussion of that nonsense, once the show starts. Just a thought.

This is must see TV. The Buffalo stuff alone makes it worth it. I also wonder if some behind the scenes of the "Superstars" program might be part of it.

i think it was taped when he was still in Dallas

I don't know when it started but a lot of it is in Buffalo.

Oh, bean-o. This is going to be exciting! :thumbsup::w00t:

The President of VH1 went to Buff State, is a Bills fan & LOVES Buffalo. I don't expect any cheap shots.

The President of VH1 went to Buff State and loves Buffalo? No kidding? I'm glad you mentioned that. I'll be the first one to remind you that you don't expect any cheap shots about Buffalo when they throw the first one in about 4 minutes into the first episode. After all, the President of VH1 loves ratings in his present life, more then Buff State or Buffalo, and in today's reality TV, nothing gets better ratings then foul language, sex, and mocking anything and everything that is mockable.

But of course I hope you're right and I'm wrong on this one. I just don't trust those two women that run Owens' life for him. They seem like perfect reality TV stars and I'm convinced they will dump on everything they think is causing T.O. the least bit of "stress."

i think it was taped when he was still in Dallas

Nope. They just wrapped filming it last week, and don't forget the house-hunting episode with Wawrow (the Buffalo AP sports writer) along for the ride.