Did we sign two picks already?

Zona

According to one the CBS articles from the front page we did. Why didn't we here this before? That's good news that we are starting to get the troops into the fold. I want to see everyone signed before camp. We cant afford any holdouts this year.

According to one the CBS articles from the front page we did. Why didn't we here this before? That's good news that we are starting to get the troops into the fold. I want to see everyone signed before camp. We cant afford any holdouts this year.

I've herd nothing about any signings.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED.

I'm pretty sure that we signed Shawn Nelson a while back, I can't find a link though.

That proved to be a premature report. I think only an offer was made. Every Bills draft pick plans to hold out. Even the UDFA's. Doooooooooooomed.

PTR

Can you ever afford to have players hold out?

There are two things to keep in mind when talking about Bills' siging their rookies. (1) They will never sign their rookies early. (2) They will get them all signed eventually. Remember, and the same holds true with our beloved Buffalo Sabres: the Bills do not "set the market" when signing rookies or free agents. Both of Buffalo's major sports teams have one thing in common: they are from Buffalo - you know, smallest market of the small markets?!

However, I don't remember any Bills rookies holding out for more then a few days in the past 10 years or so, either, so don't sweat it.

True, but it is not just the Bills. Few teams seek to sign their rookies much before training camp starts. I am unaware of any avalanche of other signings lately. Most teams wait until the last minute; I am not sure what economic benefit comes with that, but that has been the pattern.

There are two things to keep in mind when talking about Bills' siging their rookies. (1) They will never sign their rookies early. (2) They will get them all signed eventually. Remember, and the same holds true with our beloved Buffalo Sabres: the Bills do not "set the market" when signing rookies or free agents. Both of Buffalo's major sports teams have one thing in common: they are from Buffalo - you know, smallest market of the small markets?!

However, I don't remember any Bills rookies holding out for more then a few days in the past 10 years or so, either, so don't sweat it.