• Losman got screwed in Buffalo
    • Ralph does not belong in the HOF
    • Chris Kelsay is not worth his contract
    • Buffalo should have drafted Brian Orakpo
    • Ryan Fitzpatrick is a decent backup QB

Ok, I voted for 5.

You really outta change the title to say "pick all that apply"

Indeed.

I only voted for one. I may have voted for 2 or 3.

I think fans should realize that Buffalo could finish 11-5 like the Patriots and still miss the playoffs.

I am not a Big Dick Jauron fan but I am not sure you want to change coaches after an 11-5 season

We need to weigh every phase of coaching before dumping another head coach...........unless somebody like Bill Parcells or Bill Belichick were available.

I think fans should realize that Buffalo could finish 11-5 like the Patriots and still miss the playoffs.

I am not a Big Dick Jauron fan but I am not sure you want to change coaches after an 11-5 season

I can't stand Jauron, but if he somehow directs this team to a 11-5 record, I think it would be pretty damn stupid to can him.

An 11-5 record deserves another year, to determine if real progress was made, or if it was just another fluke year.

I can't stand Jauron, but if he somehow directs this team to a 11-5 record, I think it would be pretty damn stupid to can him.

An 11-5 record deserves another year, to determine if real progress was made, or if it was just another fluke year.

Agreed....

This is not intended to be a negative poll

I don't agree with most of the questions..........but I am interested in your thoughts

Just bored.....

You can use multiple selections

I voted before I read you could choose more than one selection or I would have picked 2 or 3. The funny thing is you say you did not intend it to be a negative poll yet only ONE question was a positive one. :devil:

If you think he deserves another year with an 11-5 non-playoff season, don't worry about it. He will definitely get another year even with a 10-6 non-playoff season and may get another year with a 9-7 season. The reason will be why mess with the continuity of the team when we are so close. Of course if the team goes 10-2 and then loses the last four to barely miss the playoffs he might get fired.

Anyway, even though the Bills are improved this year, hopefully, making the playoffs will be tough. Its hard to imagine the Bills vaulting to the number one spot in the tough AFCE and getting one of only 2 WC's is also a challenge. But if we beat NE* week one we might be on our way. Big if though.