Sorry, but they are RIGHT!

I recall last year we all got upset (including me) because when we were 4-0 and all of the t.v. analyst were saying they didnt buy into us. And they were right. I used to get mad every year when everyone would predict us to finish in 3rd or 4th. Well they were always right. So ive learned no one has any bias against the bills. They do in fact usually suck.

I recall last year we all got upset (including me) because when we were 4-0 and all of the t.v. analyst were saying they didnt buy into us. And they were right. I used to get mad every year when everyone would predict us to finish in 3rd or 4th. Well they were always right. So ive learned no one has any bias against the bills. They do in fact usually suck.

Maybe I'm missing something here but you weren't even a member on this board when we were 4-0, so how do you say you can recall that WE all got upset?? Not that you're wrong, because a lot of homers were calling SuperBowl, but still...... :nana:

Maybe I'm missing something here but you weren't even a member on this board when we were 4-0, so how do you say you can recall that WE all got upset?? Not that you're wrong, because a lot of homers were calling SuperBowl, but still...... :nana:

In fairness, you can read the board without being a member. I did that for awhile. There may be some members here who had been visiting TSW for years before becoming members.

Yesterday, 11:19 PM Post #8

UDFA

Group: Members

Member No.: 11,017

You posted this in the thread in which Faulk was dissing the Bills..... does this comment really need it's own thread? :nana:

And Buffalo will probably finish 3rd in the AFC East again this year, behind NE & My Yami. Both are better coached teams.

Actually some of the TV analysts were pretty high on the Bills and had them going to the playoffs after their fast start. Could you please list the analysts that are always right, so I can just listen to them and not get my hopes up. Thanks!

I disagree (entirely).

Each of the last three years, the BB's have given three games away (NJ Jets/Cowgirls/Browns... easily coming to mind). There's been a very fine line as to 7-9 and 10-6. This team has been on the cusp for some time, but can't put it all together due to sub-par game day coaching and lame motivation.

In fairness, you can read the board without being a member. I did that for awhile. There may be some members here who had been visiting TSW for years before becoming members.

This is very true. I read the board for a while before joining and still come here most of the time just to read. Just because my post level is low doesn't mean I'm not following TBD, I just don't bother dealing with the BS on here most of the time.

Uh-Oh heart Throb, you speak the truth and that is not acceptable here. To be honest, the rest of the AFC East has improved and I see us in "Lions " territory.. Complete shambles. 3-13 . But Ralph will be vindicated with 55K more people next year buying season tiks so why change, therin lies the problem.

You've hit the nail on the head and driven it flush into the wood in a single swing of the hammer.

Jauron can't compete.

I'll give Jauron one more chance, Monday night in Foxboro*. If he can't get his challenge flag out in time to get the official's attention, if his team says after the game we weren't expecting what NE* did to us, if the team makes no adjustments, if they don't go after Brady's head, if he says after the game that its hard to win in the NFL, then that will be it for Jauron.

But I have some crazy optimism about that game that we will finally turn things around.

This is very true. I read the board for a while before joining and still come here most of the time just to read. Just because my post level is low doesn't mean I'm not following TBD, I just don't bother dealing with the BS on here most of the time.

I feel exactly the same way, I've been a member here since 2003. I read alot of posts but don't respond very often unless I am (in my mind) contributing in some way. Canbuffan34 is now actually Canbuffan40 :rolleyes:

That is the exact loser mentality this board needs to get over. Nit-picking that because i wasn't a member on the board, i must not have been reading the posts. I have far more knowledge then the average idiot such as billscursed. Your the type of dumbass who has nothing better to do than spell check all of the post. Fans like u are not needed. So just stay in your doublewide, keep goin to tgi fridays on your anniversary and hug your obese wife. The Bills have sucked under dick jauron 7-9, 7-9, 7-9.....I wonder if they can go 12-4 this year though. Why not? Right. That's your trailer park way of thinking you need to get over.

That should be the Bills new marketing slogan for the 50 year anniversary.

My favorite lame sports slogan was one I saw on a little megaphone that my buddy's parents got when they lived on Long Island in the 60's. It was a souvenir from a 1967 Mets game. On the megaphone was written "They ain't fancy but they're good." Actually they weren't fancy or good. They just sucked. They lost over 100 games that year.

I feel exactly the same way, I've been a member here since 2003. I read alot of posts but don't respond very often unless I am (in my mind) contributing in some way. Canbuffan34 is now actually Canbuffan40 <_<

Whoa! Slow down. I want to write that down. :worthy:

I feel exactly the same way, I've been a member here since 2003. I read alot of posts but don't respond very often unless I am (in my mind) contributing in some way. Canbuffan34 is now actually Canbuffan40 <_<

Damn. You have 478 posts in 6 years and one month. That's...6.5 posts per month over the last 6+ years. I wonder what the lowest number of posts per month over the last six years is.

That is the exact loser mentality this board needs to get over. Nit-picking that because i wasn't a member on the board, i must not have been reading the posts. I have far more knowledge then the average idiot such as billscursed. Your the type of dumbass who has nothing better to do than spell check all of the post. Fans like u are not needed. So just stay in your doublewide, keep goin to tgi fridays on your anniversary and hug your obese wife. The Bills have sucked under dick jauron 7-9, 7-9, 7-9.....I wonder if they can go 12-4 this year though. Why not? Right. That's your trailer park way of thinking you need to get over.

Wow. You're pretty angry dude. You should see someone about that.

I wasn't trying to be rude, I was making a legit post about whether or not you were here at that time(referring to us as a board or friends of yours). I even added that you were right in saying most here were pretty miffed about not getting positive air time because of our start.

Why do you think you're more knowledgeable about Football than me? And where did you see a post where I spell-checked someone? Oh, and BTW, I don't live in a trailor park, or double wide (whatever that is) and your insults about my wife are also not necessary.

If you're not under the age of 18, you should probably STFU about stuff not related to Football, and if you are, then I fully understand your overreaction to my question...

EDIT - ok, I just read all of your posts you've contributed to this site. Now I know why you think you're the smartest Bills fan ever, why you hate people who "nit-pick" over spelling, and why you're generally angry. Christ, in 1 post, you called everyone on this site an idiot!! Stay classy, D-bag, I won't be sucked into your desire for attention.

Maybe I'm missing something here but you weren't even a member on this board when we were 4-0, so how do you say you can recall that WE all got upset?? Not that you're wrong, because a lot of homers were calling SuperBowl, but still...... <_<

O this is ur doublewide way of not being insulting. Kinda like sayn im not tryn to be a dick but........im gona say something dickish. U should probly stick to what your good at, and im guessing thats not washing your wrangler jeans.

O this is ur doublewide way of not being insulting. Kinda like sayn im not tryn to be a dick but........im gona say something dickish. U should probly stick to what your good at, and im guessing thats not washing your wrangler jeans.

Your spelling is horrible.....

and E-thugs FTL... <_<