Join The "TSW Bragging Rights League"

H2o

Just created it this morning. It's only for us TSW members, if you guys fill up the other 11 slots fast enough. Figured it would give us a little bit of friendly competition for the upcoming NFL season. The draft will be on August 1, 2009 at 10:00am. Find the league on NFL.com and sign up now if interested <_<

A fantasy draft on August 1st??

Some people have already started having drafts oddly enough. Leaves time to add/drop before the season starts depending on injuries and other circumstances.

A fantasy draft on August 1st??

Ummm, if you draft the week before the regular season, you already know what injuries have taken place. If you draft AP #1 on August 1st, and he blows out his knee on his last pre-season carry, you are penalized for your commisioner having a stupid draft date.

Should be as close to the season as possible.

Ummm, if you draft the week before the regular season, you already know what injuries have taken place. If you draft AP #1 on August 1st, and he blows out his knee on his last pre-season carry, you are penalized for your commisioner having a stupid draft date.

Should be as close to the season as possible.

:wacko: me a river. Don't join :rolleyes:

Awesome! Good luck to everyone. See you on draft day :rolleyes:

If you could just post a reminder a few days before the draft that would be awesome because I know I might forget also I would be for changing the draft date if thats up for discussion.

If you could just post a reminder a few days before the draft that would be awesome because I know I might forget also I would be for changing the draft date if thats up for discussion.

I believe that nfl.com will send you a couple reminders via e-mail before the draft, but if I don't get one I'll post something on the board.

• 1 month later...
I believe that nfl.com will send you a couple reminders via e-mail before the draft, but if I don't get one I'll post something on the board.

Hey Leaguers! less than one week to go, please show up there Aug1, 2009, 10:00 ET, I don't want to beat a bunch of "autofuc4ed" teams!! :rolleyes:

Hey Leaguers! less than one week to go, please show up there Aug1, 2009, 10:00 ET, I don't want to beat a bunch of "autofuc4ed" teams!! :wallbash:

I was going to post a reminder on Thursday. You beat me to it :lol: