Losman to Vegas- I'll be there

Las Vegas is a desert in more than one way- so many expatriate Buffalo fans here- I think a sniff of NFL and Bills in particular will bring fans out. Night games in Oct. and Nov. here are a smart idea. We're gonna tailgate Buffalo style! :rolleyes:

Las Vegas is a desert in more than one way- so many expatriate Buffalo fans here- I think a sniff of NFL and Bills in particular will bring fans out. Night games in Oct. and Nov. here are a smart idea. We're gonna tailgate Buffalo style! :rolleyes:

If you wish to watch poor QB play be my guest.

:rolleyes: Good for you. Hope you get to see some decent football.

:rolleyes: I second that. I'm a transplant here and even if its Losman, he has a tie to our beloved bills. There are so many Bills fans in Vegas its scary, there are actually 3 Bills bars that r packed every sunday....Go Bills!!

:rolleyes: I second that. I'm a transplant here and even if its Losman, he has a tie to our beloved bills. There are so many Bills fans in Vegas its scary, there are actually 3 Bills bars that r packed every sunday....Go Bills!!

Santora's is the better of the 3.

:lol: Good for you. Hope you get to see some decent football.

Thanks! There are many entertainment options here, so I'm not too sure how many sellouts there will be. However, there is a solid football tradition at UNLV and the city has supported AAA baseball for many years.

One question that lingers is do the Bills retain the rights to Losman? If Fassel pulls a miracle and J.P. turns it around big time in Vegas, say wins the champonship, coupled with an injury to Edwards- could the Bills "call up" J.P.?

Thanks! There are many entertainment options here, so I'm not too sure how many sellouts there will be. However, there is a solid football tradition at UNLV and the city has supported AAA baseball for many years.

One question that lingers is do the Bills retain the rights to Losman? If Fassel pulls a miracle and J.P. turns it around big time in Vegas, say wins the champonship, coupled with an injury to Edwards- could the Bills "call up" J.P.?

NO, JP is a Free Agent.