Best place to get Bills Jerseys

If you do buy a jersey make sure the numbers and name on the back are sewn on. this way they don't fade out over time like the iron on numbers

But most of the sewn on ones are sold on ebay and the sites listed in earlier posts.

I got a nice Lee Evans for 33 bucks on ebay from Korea ( 15 jersey, 18 shipping) took about a 11 business days to get here ( buffalo)

But I was very pleased with the jersey. I tried to post pic but it was too large to post. As soon as I figure out how to post a smaller version I will. Jersey looks sharp and you really cant tell its a fake.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you read my option 2?

Where is the tearful icon when I need it?

PS: Please don't follow the advice of dumbasses who can't spell "hundred," even when it was spelled correctly for them in the post they quoted. Please help our country get better, not worse.

That's the best you can come up with? lol, wait Laughing out Loud

Agree with above, but saving a hundread bucks is a hundread bucks. If the NFL wasn't making a HUGE profit off the thing then I would go the route of buying it US. Since they make a huge margin of $$$, DHGATE is great!

Their jerseys look fake, feel fake and even the color is off a bit. I'll buy Reebok and Reebok only. I've been a Nike guy my whole life, but I had to cross over for the NFL and NHL jerseys.

I'm not sure how spending $130 for a jersey on NFL.com makes America better, it just makes me poorer. I'll keep my hundy and spend it on some good old fashioned American beer and steaks this weekend. USA, USA, USA!

And my DHGate jersey does not feel or look fake, there is an NFL hologram and a Reebok logo right on the tag. Sweet!

I'm not sure how spending $130 for a jersey on NFL.com makes America better, it just makes me poorer. I'll keep my hundy and spend it on some good old fashioned American beer and steaks this weekend. USA, USA, USA!

And my DHGate jersey does not feel or look fake, there is an NFL hologram and a Reebok logo right on the tag. Sweet!

i'll agree with this... I have one jersey that was pretty lousy, but out of the 4 orders, i have gotten my money's worth for good imitation jerseys

True the little guy see little if any of the money made off of jersey sales. Most cloths are made by exploited poor people some of whom are young children. It makes me think that companies that outsource labor should pay bigger taxes if they want to do business in America thus giving them an incentive to hire American.

A lot of people think that these sneaker and clothing companies make a lot of money by outsourcing labor but they don't make that much when you factor in the extra taxes the pay to not only the country they make it in but the export import taxes they pay to America. They also have to pay to ship the raw goods back and forth so when you factor in those costs they only make about 7-12% extra by doing the outsourcing. My ex girlfriend was an economics major and she explained it to me.

But yeah I have no problem buying counterfeit stuff (is this case at least). I try to support small business and local places even if it costs me a little more. I also think there is money to be made in selling Cloths and Sneakers made in America I know a lot of people that would buy them even if they cost a little more (which if you consider the huge profit margin on cloths they might not even have to charge that much more).

7-12% in aditional profit is huge when you are looking at their margins of scale. For every 10 million in products sold, that is 1.2 million dollars additional profit for the same product. Who would not want a 7% to 12% raise for doing the same thing.

Jim Kelly... easy choice, get the old school ones, they are BRILLIANT.

Other than that, I have a Moorman Jersey... its good for a laugh. Also a POZ retro and geez I dunno something else, Im not getting up.

I hate the home jerseys with a passion.

I'll pick up a TO jersey this year, just cuz the NFL has such crazy laws for customs.

B.

7-12% in aditional profit is huge when you are looking at their margins of scale. For every 10 million in products sold, that is 1.2 million dollars additional profit for the same product. Who would not want a 7% to 12% raise for doing the same thing.

Yeah but people think that these companies save profit margins of 50% by employing near slave labor. I just think that if a company made cloths in America and advertised that fact they would have more business and that business would more than make up for the lesser profit margin.

If you knew a company employed Americans to make their cloths and the cloths were the same price or just a few bucks more wouldn't you shop their or at least consider shopping there. I know I would I often go out of my way searching the internet for cloths made in America.

Not all of my cloths are made in America but I am trying to fully convert my wardrobe to that. (its really hard to find jeans made in America that aren't overly expensive its also hard to find collared shirts). I spend a little more but I think its worth it. I think more people would do it but its hard to find any retailers that do it. You usually have to go online and a lot of people don't like shopping for cloths on-line.

I just think that if a company made cloths in America and advertised that fact they would have more business and that business would more than make up for the lesser profit margin.

Walmart tried that years ago, advertising that all their clothes were made in America. Now they encourage their suppliers to move manufacturing offshore to help keep their contracts with Walmart.

Walmart tried that years ago, advertising that all their clothes were made in America. Now they encourage their suppliers to move manufacturing offshore to help keep their contracts with Walmart.

I really don't remember that. Do you know how long ago that was? I hate Walmart for so many reasons but that sounded like a good idea. Although Walmart might not be the right company to try that I think it would have to be a new company due to the stigma that goes with buying cloths there. I will ask around if anyone knew that fact. I don't know maybe I have just a little too much faith in the American consumer.

If someone can't afford to spend a little extra on cloths I will never judge them but if you are in a good position money wise than why not try and support American products and take money out of the hands of corporations that employ sweat shop labor?

I actually made a protester of fur look like a dick when I asked how he could protests fur when he was wearing nike shoes made by a 8 year old making 10 cents an hour in similar conditions to what you describe animals being in (Ok I was being a little dramatic but I wasn't too far off point) . He tried to get into it with me but I just walked away.

I remember that...it was before Wal-Mart got huge. Their slogan was Wal-Mart.... Made in USA.

It's amazing how far away from that they have gone. :rolleyes:

Please don't do this. Please don't buy counterfeit goods from other countries to save a hundred bucks. Either (1) buy the real thing--it might be manufactured elsewhere, but the licensing fees do come back to the US and do somewhat support the economy of this country; or (2) go without.

There is no need to support Chinese (or insert country that doesn't respect US intellectual property rights here) counterfeiters AND inhumane labor practices at the same time.

It is unpatriotic.

Lets see now...

My HANES boxers were made in Laos.

My HANES t-shirts were made in the Dominican Republic

My Reebok shorts were made in Egypt.

My Jim Kelly 1990 Vintage "replithentic" purchased from buffalobills.com was made in Korea.

My Thurman Thomas replithentic was made in Honduras.

Wrangler jeans made in Mexico.

I found two articles of clothing in my closet that was made in America. A Stetson hat, and a New Era hat. And that is it.

Unpatriotic?

I really don't remember that. Do you know how long ago that was?

I remember that...it was before Wal-Mart got huge. Their slogan was Wal-Mart.... Made in USA.

My best guess, like Mike said before they got huge, was late 80's, when you still had Ames, Hills, KMart, Zaryes, etc as competitors.

Lets see now...

My Jim Kelly 1990 Vintage "replithentic" purchased from buffalobills.com was made in Korea.

I found two articles of clothing in my closet that was made in America. A Stetson hat, and a New Era hat. And that is it.

Unpatriotic?

Presumably, none of those are counterfeit, though.

Do you people really think it's okay to buy counterfeit goods? Seriously? Do you really think no harm is done to the US-based trademark holder? Or to the US economy in general? What if it isn't a shirt--what if it's, oh, toothpaste. What happened when the Chinese were counterfeiting that?

Hell, I'll drop out of the debate. Have fun & save yourselves a few bucks.

Please read this first, though:

http://www.uspto.gov/go/dcom/olia/ip_quotes.htm

Do you people really think it's okay to buy counterfeit goods? Seriously? Do you really think no harm is done to the US-based trademark holder? Or to the US economy in general? What if it isn't a shirt--what if it's, oh, toothpaste. What happened when the Chinese were counterfeiting that?

Please read this first, though:

When the real thing is ridiculously overpriced? yeah. I am not paying $250 for the real deal when I am going back to grad school and can't afford the real deal. The NFL and Reebok are raping you by charging so much, when some Chinaman can sell you something pretty damn similar for $10 + shipping. I, for one, am sick of handcuffing my wrists to my ankles for the NFL, when they make an exorbitant amount of money even in a down economy.

read this first, though:

What happened to I can't afford to pay 250-300 dollars on a jersey because a major corporation payed to have an "officially licensed product" sewn to the jersey? That jersey is probably manufactured in the same plant that the counterfit is. The counterfit has defects that the corporation won't sell to the customer.

Hmmm, what is the reasonable thing to do: Grossly overpay for the real thing so some white collar executive at Reebok can buy his Ferrari and put myself out of $300 for a jersey that I have to frame and have added to my homeowners insurance policy, OR, pay $20 for a knock off that I can wear to my local sports bar on Sundays? Or how bout this, pay $80 for a licensed replica with iron on numbers or $20 for a jersey that looks real with sewn on numbers and name patch. I am all for free enterprise, but come on. Whos' to blame anyway. Me? For what? Getting the best bang for my buck? I can afford $20, but not $300.

Go without you say? I am. I am not buying the "real" thing. I am buying a imitation, knock-off, counterfit (whatever term you would choose to use). I know that I am not buying the real thing, and when friends ask if it is real or not I will tell them that it is not real. Wake up. THIS IS FREE ENTERPRISE. If you want to get the real thing then go ahead. I will settle for less.

I can go to a corner store on Bailey Ave and buy a T.O. jersey name and letters sewn on for 50 bucks with the 50 yr patch on it to boot.

or I can buy one of those Asian jerseys for 35 bucks shipping included.

why pay more if you don't have to ???? If you can afford it, god bless ya but if you cant you get the best bang for your buck I say :nana:

Lets see now...

Unpatriotic?

Wrangler jeans? Did your mom buy them for you?