Jauron strikes again

And I bet you'd be the first person to B word about it if Buffalo's two starting corners are put on IR and DJ didn't have a backup plan to fill out the roster.

And you would breathe a sigh of relief if the Bills starting DT's went on IR? How about the DE's?

Neither do I in principle Mike, but Jauron takes it to an unprecedented height of stupidity. What were the 6th and 7th round picks drafted for? He never stops.

I think they should bring in a truck load of defensive tackles. Other than Stroud, ours are bad, but Jauron doesn't seem to be able to see past small defensive backs. Someone should tap him on the shoulder and remind him that this team plays half of their games in Orchard Park, NY, and a few more in the elements as well.

The Bills 6th and 7th round picks under Jauron:

2006: Keith Ellison - Not the best player in the world & probably should be upgraded, but he still has been a starter for 2 years. That's awesome for a 6th.

Pennington - Started a year and played fairly well

2007: Wendling: One of the best STers players on the team.

Schouman: Very solid #2 TE.

2008: Omon - A servicable backup.

Bell - Has a ton of potential to be a future starter at OT.

Steve Johnson - Very good start to his career and has starter potential.

How many teams have had better 6th and 7th round production than that? Personally, I like drafting players that contribute rather than just drafting for position.

Additionally, you once again mock DJ for picking dbs. did you forget NE's last year with Brady when they broke records with their passing game??? On top of that, they added Joey Galloway and Greg Lewis. Do you also realize on our d line we have 3 2nd round DEs, and 1 1st DE, 2 1st round DTs. That is 6 d linemen picked in the 1st 2 rounds. You could argue that we picked the wrong guys, but it is what it is.

Additionally, you once again mock DJ for picking dbs. did you forget NE's last year with Brady when they broke records with their passing game??? On top of that, they added Joey Galloway and Greg Lewis.

Maybe we could have defended against Brady better if there was a pass rush, and our dbs weren't playing a mile off scrimage, let alone if they stopped the run.

Please look at 2009. Look at the positions listed of our draftees. Perhaps it is a mistake and one of them is a midget linebacker. Plus, we brought in a 6.6 million dollar ufa, and Youboty is back.

Let me know when you think that it is excessive.

Some people are so negative / short-sided it is hilarious.

And some people are such insufferable homers they police every thread looking for anything negative about the current regime so they can comment on the stupidity of the negativity ad nauseam...Even though they have at best a 50-50 shot of being right...

It goes both ways...

Just saying...:devil: