Just got done playing

Is he huge as in just massive or does he look like he is in shape?

He looks in great shape. He told me that he was going to arizona to relax a little bit before camp and fix a couple things in his knee, but he is down to about 360 I guess and he looked pretty good.

His jumper needed some work but he posted me up all day....5'10 white dude against him...not so much

He looks in great shape. He told me that he was going to arizona to relax a little bit before camp and fix a couple things in his knee, but he is down to about 360 I guess and he looked pretty good.

His jumper needed some work but he posted me up all day....5'10 white dude against him...not so much

wow u must be bored to make up something dumb like this...

I work at the University Of Texas, and have regular contact with some UT athletes. I can tell you, the summer before MW's final season in Buffalo, he was in tremendous shape...I really thought he was going to have a "breakout" year that year. There isn't a nicer kid to pass through the UT football program the last few years...I know he didn't live up to expectations, but I am still rooting for him to succeed. He knew I was a huge Bills fan, and never had anything but the best things to say about Buffalo, and the fans...

You know, if he hadn't already played in Buffalo, he would be the perfect signing for the Bills, right now. While he was very disappointing, he wasn't as bad, IMO, as he is remembered now. Certainly not #13 pick in the draft good...but not completely useless either...

I work at the University Of Texas, and have regular contact with some UT athletes. I can tell you, the summer before MW's final season in Buffalo, he was in tremendous shape...I really thought he was going to have a "breakout" year that year. There isn't a nicer kid to pass through the UT football program the last few years...I know he didn't live up to expectations, but I am still rooting for him to succeed. He knew I was a huge Bills fan, and never had anything but the best things to say about Buffalo, and the fans...

You know, if he hadn't already played in Buffalo, he would be the perfect signing for the Bills, right now. While he was very disappointing, he wasn't as bad, IMO, as he is remembered now. Certainly not #13 pick in the draft good...but not completely useless either...

I'm going to pretend I never read this...... :nana:

One of the biggest busts in NFL history at the 4th pick. No work ethic, no heart and now a millionaire to boot.

Or certainly not #4 overall good either for that matter.... :nana:

I'm going to pretend I never read this...... :nana:

One of the biggest busts in NFL history at the 4th pick. No work ethic, no heart and now a millionaire to boot.

The Bills have been signing guys like that for years...guys who never panned out for the team that drafted them...criticisms of his play are fair, but nobody (including me) knows the whole story. Williams was in the Bills dog house early on. I don't know if it is a coincidence, or not, but the Bills haven't had a lot of luck in developing O-linemen since Ruben Brown...

My point was, if he had been a bust from another team, half this board would have been salivating, sure that he was the missing link, if he Bills had been rumored to be interested in him as a FA, instead of the Redskins. Remember how giddy so many were when the Bills signed Tuten Reyes? Melvin Fowler? I honestly don't think he was as awful as some here portray him. Over-payed? Definitely. Worth the 4th pick in the draft? Definitely not. But, if he hadn't been #4, the expecatations on him wouldn't have been as high, and he may have developed a little better. If you are upset that he is a millionaire, get over it...I would fathom to guess that there are far more first round draft picks over the last decade or so, who became millionaires, and were even less effective than Williams.

BTW- sorry for the 13th pick comment...I realize he was a #4.

I am in VA right now and went to a local fitness center....the man was huge! I told him I was a big Bills fan and that I wished the best!

P.S he beat me in 21 :oops:

Wow, how exciting. When you told him you were a big Bills fan, he must have laughed his huge butt off thinking about how the Bills made him wealthy while becoming the biggest draft bust in Bills history. And you wished him well.....why??

:nana:

Who will you run into next, Erick Flowers for a game of tennis? :thumbsup:

..I would fathom to guess that there are far more first round draft picks over the last decade or so, who became millionaires, and were even less effective than Williams....

I won't waste my time checking every number 4 overall pick this past decade, but the only way any of them could be less effective then Williams has been the past 4 years is if they have been out of football completely.

The Bills drafted the slug in 2002. He was gone by what, 2005? And who has he played for since then?

I don't remember salivating over Tuten Reyes. I didn't even know who the hell he was. Same for Melvin Fowler, and more recently Mike Hangartner. But I know that none of those three players were picked number 4 overall in the entire draft of their rookie years!

I won't waste my time checking every number 4 overall pick this past decade, but the only way any of them could be less effective then Williams has been the past 4 years is if they have been out of football completely.

The Bills drafted the slug in 2002. He was gone by what, 2005? And who has he played for since then?

I don't remember salivating over Tuten Reyes. I didn't even know who the hell he was. Same for Melvin Fowler, and more recently Mike Hangartner. But I know that none of those three players were picked number 4 overall in the entire draft of their rookie years!

Okay, I give up...it is obvious from your response, you don't understand what I am saying...my bad.... :nana:

I am in VA right now and went to a local fitness center....the man was huge! I told him I was a big Bills fan and that I wished the best!

P.S he beat me in 21 :thumbsup:

What were you playing for................Doughnuts? That must have given him incentive to win.

Wow, how exciting. When you told him you were a big Bills fan, he must have laughed his huge butt off thinking about how the Bills made him wealthy while becoming the biggest draft bust in Bills history. And you wished him well.....why??

:thumbsup:

Who will you run into next, Erick Flowers for a game of tennis? :thumbsup:

Croquet with Phil Dokes.

Okay, I give up...it is obvious from your response, you don't understand what I am saying...my bad.... :thumbsup:

It's obvious I don't understand what you are saying? I understand that you are telling us that Mike Williams would have been a player the Bills and we fans would have wanted to sign on the cheap if some other unfortunate team had drafted him number 4 overall and had busted for them, right? I understand that, I just don't agree with it. The Bills have not been known for signing high first round draft picks that have failed miserably with other teams. Please name just one that failed as miserable as Williams that the Bills were "salivating" to sign. I cannot think of a single one. I also can't believe Jacksonville and whoever else tried to revive Williams either. :thumbsup:

I'm going to pretend I never read this...... :thumbsup:

Exactly...a player with no desire to play will always be a bust, no matter how good of shape he's in. Texas lineman and the Bills just don't seem to mix (see D.Dockery also)