Anyone drink Firefly vodka?

The Poojer

LOL I got that in Long Beach. They (people from my office) said, "You should pick, you're the expert." We had been drinking for about 5 hours straight. I walk into the hotel bar and ask for his specialty drink. He poured 5 shots of 151. That separated the men from the boys.

151 can do some damage. I did a shot of straight everclear once. I don't suggest it. If I'm doing a shot, it's going to be Jeager or Patron.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

151 can do some damage. I did a shot of straight everclear once. I don't suggest it. If I'm doing a shot, it's going to be Jeager or Patron.

I did a shot of PGA. Damn, it was like it sucked the moisture out of your body as it traveled. Moonshine was easy after that.

I did a shot of PGA. Damn, it was like it sucked the moisture out of your body as it traveled. Moonshine was easy after that.

Actually had my first taste of 'shine earlier this year. Not bad at all, very smooth but still could definitely feel the burn. Would have been been really good if it was chilled.

Actually had my first taste of 'shine earlier this year. Not bad at all, very smooth but still could definitely feel the burn. Would have been been really good if it was chilled.

Oh I should have mentioned, this moonshine had peaches in at, around 130 proof, but peaches. Terribly wimpy.

Who cares what a person drinks, he is paying for it. I mean seriously, being a critic takes the fun out of life. I'll give any alcoholic drink atleast one try.......

sometimes I don't want to get bomb ass drunk and miss the entertainment of some of you who make an ass out of themselves and I'm recording, I mean watching the show ;P

Which is why I also don't consider Popov a vodka as much as "a vodka-labelled substance bearing a close resemblance to shellac solvent.")

:thumbsup::thumbsup: worst hangover of my life was courtesy of Popov (college days - could not afford anything decent). I'm getting a headache just thinking about it. On the other end of the scale I have walked away from Grey Goose. Overpriced and not anything more than branding. Schmirnoff works well very, very cold with three olives thank you.

Stoli (great, not cheap).

??? stoli is roughly 21.99, which is extremly cheap unless u enjoy the likes of conchaka, bartons or something along the lines of that. the way to go is kettle. smooth. doesnt have the weird after taste of absolute and doesnt leave you with a wicked hangover the next day

kettle, water, splash of tea mmmmm

I tried everclear for the first time a couple of New Years Eves ago. Wow. Might as well have went upstairs and dug through the medicine cabinet for some rubbing alcohol and taken a shot of that down. Crown and/or Jameson to wash down the Blue and/or Molson is usually what I go with.

Stoli (great, not cheap).

??? stoli is roughly 21.99, which is extremly cheap unless u enjoy the likes of conchaka, bartons or something along the lines of that. the way to go is kettle. smooth. doesnt have the weird after taste of absolute and doesnt leave you with a wicked hangover the next day

kettle, water, splash of tea mmmmm

You sir, are a smart man :thumbsup: