TO: Just a regular guy

Sorry, we're too busy running Marshawn Lynch out of town based on a rumor started by a poster with less than 20 posts.

*lights his torch*

I completely get your point, but with Marshawn's history of getting into trouble with the law in such a short period of time since he got here, is anything short of murder/grand larceny really that far-fetched? :(

I completely get your point, but with Marshawn's history of getting into trouble with the law in such a short period of time since he got here, is anything short of murder/grand larceny really that far-fetched? :(

You're kidding right?

Show me any history of violence with this kid. Stupidity? Oh yeah, plenty of that. Immaturity? yep. Violence, nada whiff unless you count being shot at before his sister's graduation....which while scary is not unheard of at Oakland Tech.

Innocent until proven guilty, my man. You should look into it.

You making a good point? I'm just sayin.'

You're kidding right?

Show me any history of violence with this kid. Stupidity? Oh yeah, plenty of that. Immaturity? yep. Violence, nada whiff unless you count being shot at before his sister's graduation....which while scary is not unheard of at Oakland Tech.

Yes, I was kidding about what kind of trouble I think he could get into. That doesn't mean that I think he should be spared criticisim about his stupidity thus far, though. Nor should any more legal issues surpise anyone, regardless of whether or not this stupid rumor holds any water.