George Tiller Assassinated

"Slicing and sucking a 27-week old fetus" is heroic when the fetus is horrifically deformed and delivering it jeopardizes the mother's health.

I see, so what you're saying is Tiller aborted over 60,000 27-week-old deformed fetuses who were jeopardizing the lives of the mothers.

I guess when you put it that way, he IS a hero. Thanks for clearing that up. You know what else made him hero? He probably only charged women enough to cover his costs.

Could you do me a favor and link to all these facts for me? Because I would truly like to apologize for misunderstanding what the good doctor was doing.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't presume to know how I think. I was anti-abortion before I became a believer. I think abortion is logically inconsistent. Abortion is about convenience, regardless of all the layers that people try to add to complicate it or whitewash it.

Feel free to generalize all you want. That's your right.

Try witnessing a mother hemorrhaging to death sometime. Yeah, it's a 'layer' that's added to the argument. And it can 'complicate' the issue for you. But there's no 'whitewashing' the horrific scene of an expectant father having to literally 'choose' who to save in such a case. Often times, over the objections of a half conscious mother. It's extremely rare but it happens.

You mentioned in an earlier post how you just wanted the whole abortion argument over with. Well, every little one of those inconvenient little layers that serve to complicate the issue for you are very real issues for some people. Every one is the exception to the argument you find so inconvenient and wish to simply dismiss.

Sorry to disappoint you, but the argument will NEVER go away. Not so long as women can get pregnant via rape or incest. Not so long as there are very real risks to some mothers giving birth. Not so long as some fetuses develop in a grotesqeuly deformed manner. Have you ever seen a 16 week old fetus whose internal organs developed 'outside' of their skeletons? Ever seen a fetus with no spine? I could go on and on about some of the genetically fu*ked up stuff that some of us have witnessed. But the clueless moralists will still insist that mothers should give birth to such babies. Talk about convenience.

And yes, the argument will never go away for the simple reason that some people will chose abortion as another form of simple birth control, too. And as abhorant as that is to some of us, the law says you can't deny these people the same right you would give to someone else.

Perhaps you should just ignore the argument altogther and save yourself some grief.

I see, so what you're saying is Tiller aborted over 60,000 27-week-old deformed fetuses who were jeopardizing the lives of the mothers.

I guess when you put it that way, he IS a hero. Thanks for clearing that up. You know what else made him hero? He probably only charged women enough to cover his costs.

Could you do me a favor and link to all these facts for me? Because I would truly like to apologize for misunderstanding what the good doctor was doing.

Thanks in advance.

1) 60,000 late-term abortions? It's good to see you've been watching O'Reilly because that's where that talking point originated. Too bad your pea-brain couldn't even parrot it correctly-It's 60,000 total abortions (which is still highly unlikely). For that to be accurate Tiller would have to of performed an abortion every work day for the last 36 years.

2) What's your evidence that Dr Tiller ever performed a late-term abortion on a viable fetus or in a situation where the mother's life was in jeopardy? (I'm sure I'll have to wait until after O'Reilly's Talking Points Memo tonight for your response)

Thanks in advance.

Blond haired, blue eyed fetuses, no less.

1) 60,000 late-term abortions? It's good to see you've been watching O'Reilly because that's where that talking point originated. Too bad your pea-brain couldn't even parrot it correctly-It's 60,000 total abortions (which is still highly unlikely). For that to be accurate Tiller would have to of performed an abortion every work day for the last 36 years.

2) What's your evidence that Dr Tiller ever performed a late-term abortion on a viable fetus or in a situation where the mother's life was in jeopardy? (I'm sure I'll have to wait until after O'Reilly's Talking Points Memo tonight for your response)

Hey, you watch O'Reilly? I figured you for an Olberman guy.

So let's get back on point, okay? You said Tiller was aborting deformed fetuses to save women's lives, and that makes him a hero. I just want to show me where that is the only type of abortion he performed. I'll gladly change my way of thinking if you would just explain to me where you got this information.

Bill O the clown is where all the toolboxes here get their talking points. That's why I lay part of the blame for the terrorism commited against doctors on Bill O'Reilly, Limbaugh, Fox and the rest of the screwballs.

Bill O the clown is where all the toolboxes here get their talking points. That's why I lay part of the blame for the terrorism commited against doctors on Bill O'Reilly, Limbaugh, Fox and the rest of the screwballs.

Define irony: a guy criticizes people for echoing the talking point of a TV personality by echoing the talking point of a TV personality.

Great job. Keith. How's Miss Precious Perfect these days?

"What an unfortunate incident." (Doesn't have the same lyrical quality).

When people use "ironic" instead of "unfortunate", I find it mildly annoying. I get the gist of what they are saying.

On the other hand, when people use "ironic" instead of "coincidental", it makes me want to unhinge their jaw and shove a dictionary down their throat. Huge pet peeve...

"Like, oh my god, I love Hannah Monntana too! That's so ironic!"

:rolleyes:

Define irony: a guy criticizes people for echoing the talking point of a TV personality by echoing the talking point of a TV personality.

Great job. Keith. How's Miss Precious Perfect these days?

Knew this back in the Clinton era...ya know toolbox..before Olbermann was ever a political commentator.

Wow, that's just like rain on your wedding day...

OMIGOSH! Like manna from heaven the original toolbox...Toolbox Tommie....has decided to join the charade here.

Formidable Tommie! Can I afsk u 1 key question retard....who has "Earth First" been responsible for murdering?

*crickets*...and of course no answer til Toolbox Tommie decides to deem himself worthy of an excuse to possibly justify his FOX NEWS written answer that Earth First is just as reprehensible as those that...not only choose to snipe and kill, but run away in a so predictable cowardly fashion.

Toolbox Tommie...wouldn't it have been better if say turds like Roeder and Kopp had run away.....or did the safe thing and killed themselves...thus saving US taxpayers from a costly trial for these pieces of crap.

OMIGOSH! Like manna from heaven the original toolbox...Toolbox Tommie....has decided to join the charade here.

Formidable Tommie! Can I afsk u 1 key question retard....who has "Earth First" been responsible for murdering?

I can't say for sure whether any Earth First members have ever been accused/charged/convicted of murder. But I believe some loggers have been killed by tree spikes. Earth First has denounced tree spiking in recent years, but who's to say someone from that organization wasn't responsible for a death or two, before they changed their tune? Unlike some other terrorists, I don't think eco-terrorists are quick to claim "credit" for deaths. I may be wrong about that, though, as I haven't paid much attention for a while, now.

*crickets*...and of course no answer til Toolbox Tommie decides to deem himself worthy of an excuse to possibly justify his FOX NEWS written answer that Earth First is just as reprehensible as those that...not only choose to snipe and kill, but run away in a so predictable cowardly fashion.

Toolbox Tommie...wouldn't it have been better if say turds like Roeder and Kopp had run away.....or did the safe thing and killed themselves...thus saving US taxpayers from a costly trial for these pieces of crap.

"DC Tom didn't respond to my drivel within half-an-hour! I win!"

Looks like somebody forgot to refil their clozapine prescription again...

I can't say for sure whether any Earth First members have ever been accused/charged/convicted of murder. But I believe some loggers have been killed by tree spikes. Earth First has denounced tree spiking in recent years, but who's to say someone from that organization wasn't responsible for a death or two, before they changed their tune? Unlike some other terrorists, I don't think eco-terrorists are quick to claim "credit" for deaths. I may be wrong about that, though, as I haven't paid much attention for a while, now.

The Earth Firsties also tried to kill their director when she renounced violence for the organization. Badly injured her with a car bomb. And never mind the bombings and arsons by related organizations such as SSCS, SHAC, ELF, ALF...Sea Shepherd has a penchant for ramming and sinking ships, which isn't exactly benign.

But I'm assuming that attempted murder doesn't count in Hedd's eyes.

The Earth Firsties also tried to kill their director when she renounced violence for the organization. Badly injured her with a car bomb. And never mind the bombings and arsons by related organizations such as SSCS, SHAC, ELF, ALF...Sea Shepherd has a penchant for ramming and sinking ships, which isn't exactly benign.

But I'm assuming that attempted murder doesn't count in Hedd's eyes.

Which is why I didn't mention the Bari car-bombing. Plus, I wasn't sure if it was ever officially tied to Earth First.