George Tiller Assassinated

Yet they seem to be the military arm of the liberal left. Or at least who you support.

And no we never established that, because it isn't true. Look where the messiah is and bowing to the leaders, kissing, holding hands, etc,... today.

The killer is no different than these so-called "Islamic Fundamentalists"....Christian or Muslim....killing is killing and terrorism is terrorism. The man who murdered the doctor is a terrorist.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And neither is the scumbag he killed. Difference is he can repent. the scumbag baby killer no longer has a chance.

What's the difference if he repents or not? Is it a matter of "heaven" and "hell"? Man, I hate to be like a parent explaining that Santa doesn't exist...but I have a little secret. After you die, your brain shuts off and you unconsciously biodegrade for the remainder of your days.

Well now you're just not trying. You were much more amusing about 5 pages ago.

I am still waiting for your thread denouncing it, and eulogizing that service member. But of course it's too late. You've shown your true self.

No, a depraved maniac did this to Tiller. And if the moralistic, hypocritical a-holes had a better understanding of his work as an OB-GYN and actually understood that he helped countless women and BABIES over the years, they wouldn't have any better understanding at all. They see things in their mindless tunnel-vision and, like the Muslim extremeists in the world, there is NO reasoning with them.

No, you very much DON'T got it.

Nice leap of lahjik, there. So, if someone disagrees with abortion, they're akin to suicide bombers nad hijackers?

Nice leap of lahjik, there. So, if someone disagrees with abortion, they're akin to suicide bombers nad hijackers?

No. But they might be if they murder the people they disagree with, no matter what offenses those people committed.

No. Or don't you appreciate the difference between someone who "disagrees" with abortion and someone who plots and then carries out a cold blooded murder of someone who "agrees" with abortion.

Talk about your leap of logic. You made Bob Beaman look like he jumped backwards.

I am always amazed that the anti-abortion movement doesn't embrace these strategies. It's like they just don't care because fanaticism gets in the way. It's like their conducting a test of Christianity or righteousness rather than practically dealing with the underlying issue.

Way to generalize. I'm anti-abortion. So much so that I'm pro-mandatory implanted birth control as soon as girls hit 13 years of age.

No. Or don't you appreciate the difference between someone who "disagrees" with abortion and someone who plots and then carries out a cold blooded murder of someone who "agrees" with abortion.

Oh *I* do, but some of you "pro-choice" people don't. To most of YOUR kind, we're all ignorant, uneducated religious zealots who have no regard for mothers.

Way to generalize. I'm anti-abortion. So much so that I'm pro-mandatory implanted birth control as soon as girls hit 13 years of age.

Mengele would have been proud of you.

Mengele would have been proud of you.

Why? The implants are only effective for five years, which gives the kids a chance to grow up without having to vacuum unborn babies out of their uteruses. It's a win-win! No more teenage mothers, no more unwanted children of children aborted, higher graduation rates, and all you liberals will be able to let your godless little spawn roam about rutting like animals! Yeah, baby!

Oh *I* do, but some of you "pro-choice" people don't. To most of YOUR kind, we're all ignorant, uneducated religious zealots who have no regard for mothers.

Well, after reading your last post about mandatory birth control of girls when they reach 13, I not only question your regard for mothers but all women, and teenage GIRLS in general.

And you consider yourself one of the enlightened ones?

Why? The implants are only effective for five years, which gives the kids a chance to grow up without having to vacuum unborn babies out of their uteruses. It's a win-win! No more teenage mothers, no more unwanted children of children aborted, higher graduation rates, and all you liberals will be able to let your godless little spawn roam about rutting like animals! Yeah, baby!

So it's ok for ADULT women to get abortions. I see. At least you're consistent.

Well, after reading your last post about mandatory birth control of girls when they reach 13, I not only question your regard for mothers but all women, and teenage GIRLS in general.

And you consider yourself one of the enlightened ones?

It's called "I'm sick of the abortion argument and would advocate *any* resolution to the issue". I'd wager the majority of abortions are performed on or for teenagers. Make it impossible for teenagers to get pregnant TEMPORARILY and you don't have the problem. It's not like I'm advocating sterilization.

Don't underestimate yourself. There's plenty of other reasons we think you're an ignorant, uneducated religious zealot.

Even in cases of rape and incest?

If they're using birth control, there will be no baby.

NOTE: I would advocate the execution of anyone caught raping or committing an incestual act on a minor. To me, that is THE worst crime one human being can perpetrate on another. Worse than adult rape, worse than murder.