GG Liddy makes a good point about Sotomayor

Did I wander into the Christian-Conserrvative- Douche Bag website ... no, this is still Two Bills Drive. Hmmm, then perhaps we can stick to football ... I think Sean (talking points) Hannity and Rush (Oxycotin) Limbaugh have websites ... try that garbage elsewhere.

And by the way, she has 17 years on the federal bench, was picked by Bush Sr. (or is he no good in conservative circles now), had the backing of several Republican senators for federal confirmation and has the most experience at the federal level as any justice in the last 70 years.

Hugo Chavez? Try to be better informed moron!

Did I wander into the Christian-Conserrvative- Douche Bag website ... no, this is still Two Bills Drive. Hmmm, then perhaps we can stick to football ... I think Sean (talking points) Hannity and Rush (Oxycotin) Limbaugh have websites ... try that garbage elsewhere.

And by the way, she has 17 years on the federal bench, was picked by Bush Sr. (or is he no good in conservative circles now), had the backing of several Republican senators for federal confirmation and has the most experience at the federal level as any justice in the last 70 years.

Hugo Chavez? Try to be better informed moron!

Still doesn't change the fact that she's the farthest-left judicial nominee for the high court in the history of the USA.

Still doesn't change the fact my completely uninformed and ignorant opinion that she's the farthest-left judicial nominee for the high court in the history of the USA.

Fixed it for you.

Jesus H. !@#$ing Christ on a pony, but you are a tool.

Insulting me only proves that you're in over your head when trying to confront a strong, intelligetn conservative who holds true to his ideals and values.

Just for the fun of it, can you list out your ideals and values?