Owens Evans Lynch > Moulds Price Henery

Agree or disagree

Travis, Henery the 8th he is, Henery the 8th he is he is, he had sex with every girl in town, they got pregnant every time they got down, now he's the 8th old man named Henery, Travis Henery the 8th he is!

Owens = Moulds - We have an aged Owens. I think he has alot left in the tank but Moulds in the time of comparison was top-tier in the NFL. He would be looked at differently if his Qb situation had been better.

Evans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Price - Price was a one trick pony who benefited from lining up across the field from a legit stud. Evans has had his ups and downs but has done it alone for most of his career. Price couldn't produce under the same circumstances, IMO.

Lynch=Henry - Travis Henry will be remembered for his mistakes in life. He was all heart for Buffalo and played just as hard as Lynch. He should have remained a Bill and had more productive seasons. This is no discredit to Lynch because I think he will end up being better than Henry.

The current group is better because of the major difference between Evans and Price, IMO.

Owens = Moulds - We have an aged Owens. I think he has alot left in the tank but Moulds in the time of comparison was top-tier in the NFL. He would be looked at differently if his Qb situation had been better.

Evans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Price - Price was a one trick pony who benefited from lining up across the field from a legit stud. Evans has had his ups and downs but has done it alone for most of his career. Price couldn't produce under the same circumstances, IMO.

Lynch=Henry - Travis Henry will be remembered for his mistakes in life. He was all heart for Buffalo and played just as hard as Lynch. He should have remained a Bill and had more productive seasons. This is no discredit to Lynch because I think he will end up being better than Henry.

The current group is better because of the major difference between Evans and Price, IMO.

yeah pretty accurate...altho I would give henry the slightest of edges over Lynch at this point

I don't see Lynch having the same fumblitis problems that Henry had. Now, the big question is: Will Shawn Nelson be the next Jay Riemersma?

I don't see Lynch having the same fumblitis problems that Henry had. Now, the big question is: Will Shawn Nelson be the next Jay Riemersma?

Henry's fumbling was a serious problem when he was with Buffalo, esp. before Willis arrived. Lynch has not had that problem. A running back who fumbles a lot becomes a serious liability to his team regardless of any other positives he brings. That fumble by Thurman in the SB against Dallas early in the 2nd half killed us after we had been up 13-6 at the half. But I digress. Anyway, Lynch over Henry in any case, and both are or were very tough RBs.