John Henderson

I thought the Bills were interested in trading for him. Anyone heard anything about this recently? I think he would be even more of an impact player than T.O.

Perhaps, but getting a legit LT and OLB are much higher on the priority list. And the fact that Stroud and Williams are locked up tells me they aren't going to add any big names to DT anytime soon. I'm sorry, but Keith Ellison is invisible on the field.

Perhaps, but getting a legit LT and OLB are much higher on the priority list. And the fact that Stroud and Williams are locked up tells me they aren't going to add any big names to DT anytime soon. I'm sorry, but Keith Ellison is invisible on the field.

Keith who? I'd rather holler "It's not delivery, it's DiGiorgio".

I thought the Bills were interested in trading for him. Anyone heard anything about this recently? I think he would be even more of an impact player than T.O.

Was never going to happen Jacksonville was not going to trade this guy for anything less than a second. DT is a position that could use an upgrade but its not a drastic need. They want to get Pisa or another OLB and than look at other positions of need like LT. It was just a rumor and like most rumors never amounted to anything. Don't get me wrong I would love the guy for a fourth found pick but I doubt we could even get him for a third.

Henderson looks like a long shot at this time, but I keep hoping the FO has one more big deal in the works before the season starts.

Well I just hope they get Pisa. Honestly I just hope that they don't have Keith Elison as our starting linebacker. There is not much else the Bills can really do. There is not a top flight LT available, there isn't a top flight DT available(at least at what the Bills want to give up) but there are some upgrades out there at linebacker.

I just hope they pick up a guy like Pisa who can round out the defense. Another position I hope they pick up some depth at is DE they could get a guy who could be a situational pass rusher and be a capable back up for Schobel. DE's are often cut by teams in June so its possible to get a guy like that before the season starts.

Really? getting a 3rd olb who will not be in on nickel and dime packages is more vital than a good DT when we had one of the worst run D's in the league? DT's make LB's look good, not the other way around.

Im not trying to attack you, and I am not saying a olb wouldnt be nice-but I am sure if the Bills had any REAL shot at getting a player like Henderson-they would gladly live with Ellison instead of a Pisa Piso

Really? getting a 3rd olb who will not be in on nickel and dime packages is more vital than a good DT when we had one of the worst run D's in the league? DT's make LB's look good, not the other way around.

Im not trying to attack you, and I am not saying a olb wouldnt be nice-but I am sure if the Bills had any REAL shot at getting a player like Henderson-they would gladly live with Ellison instead of a Pisa Piso

As much as nobody wants to hear this. I think the Bills are really banking on McCargo stepping up this year. Hes been at the facility since March and has a new DL coach that seems to have taken a liking to him. I really think you could see McCargo show flashes the way he did at the end of the 07' season. At least I hope. If not, they have Stroud and Williams and I think they will be better off this year than last year since they are more comfortable in their positions(Williams), and team chemistry(Stroud).

Henderson? The Inner Circle had the cap space to sign Albert Haynesworth at 12:01 AM the first day of free agency. I bet he would have been more of an impact player then T.O., huh?

The Bills are done bringing in more players. Like the coach from Hoosiers told the crowd who started chanting for Jimmy Chitwood, the star player who was "holding out" for personal reasons..."This is your team. I would hope you would like us for who we are, not who we are not."

I think it was wishful thinking on our part. That "It's not delivery" comment was priceless...Definately we could use an upgrade at DT, but, I'm holding out hope that McCargo turns it around this year with our new D-line coach, who, I think, will be fielding a much improved group of linemen this year. As for more pressing needs, I think the F.O. is taking a short wait and see approach to LT. If Walker doesn't appear to be quick enough, or looks like he's not cutting it, they'll try to get one of the veterans still out there. If there's an addition, I'd bet it'll be at LT.

I think it was wishful thinking on our part. That "It's not delivery" comment was priceless...Definately we could use an upgrade at DT, but, I'm holding out hope that McCargo turns it around this year with our new D-line coach, who, I think, will be fielding a much improved group of linemen this year. As for more pressing needs, I think the F.O. is taking a short wait and see approach to LT. If Walker doesn't appear to be quick enough, or looks like he's not cutting it, they'll try to get one of the veterans still out there. If there's an addition, I'd bet it'll be at LT.

There might be a late addition to OLB too....

Interesting. Henderson apparently injured his left shoulder at the Jags' OTA yesterday.

(That's courtesy of Tim Graham's AFC South counterpart, Paul Kuharsky.)