I actually see the Bills this season as similiar to the 1999 Rams

Guest dog14787
They kinda of look a like too. Plus, props to Mrs. Warner who is looking pretty good these days.

but for all this talk of Warner's arm strength, I'd hardly call his arm cannon-like. It may be slighty stronger than Edwards' but what makes KW so successful is accuracy & his release. I'm also the fact he has played with possibly 3 HOF receivers and another really good one doesn't hurt either. But I'm sure Warner would have similar stats playing in Buffalo throwing to Josh Reed and Robert Royal.

I never really thought of it , but your right, Kurt Warner looks like he could be TE's Dad :w00t:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is also some slight difference in talent and experience between Martz and Schonert,

/quote]

Really? "Some slight difference in talent"?

Martz created that high risk high reward offense. Schonert is a no talent.

Don't see why we should have to gamble with inexperieced/poor coaching after such an investment in the offense.

Make the call, Russ.

You never heard of him? :worthy:

last i heard he was doing a bang up job coaching Col. State right? ;-)

per game NCAA MWEST

Total Offense 395.8 yds 41st 4th

Total Defense 410.1 yds 97th 7th

Points Scored 23.9 pts 113th 9st

Points Allowed 29.8 pts 132nd 9th

last i heard he was doing a bang up job coaching Col. State right? ;-)

per game NCAA MWEST

Total Offense 395.8 yds 41st 4th

Total Defense 410.1 yds 97th 7th

Points Scored 23.9 pts 113th 9st

Points Allowed 29.8 pts 132nd 9th

I guess he motivates the young boys better.

Or they aren't coached properly again and finish 7-9 or worse.

I mean really Skooby? The 99 Rams and the 09 Bills? Really?

No effing way, not even close, another terrible thread.

We have the talent to press, we'll just have to execute.

Guest dog14787

I keep going over all the OTA's we have highlights of so far and I can't help but get excited over how well TE is throwing the ball. :worthy:

I keep going over all the OTA's we have highlights of so far and I can't help but get excited over how well TE is throwing the ball. :worthy:

Look who he is throwing too, We have 2 talented WR's that he can't over throw.

The St. Louis Rams in 1999 became the greatest show on Turf because of their offense's ability to score on a regular basis. The had their best WR coming off a bad year in Issac Bruce (Lee Evans for us), Added Faulk who was able to catch well out of the backfield (Rhodes for us), Had a 28 year old QB in Warner with a great mind / quick decision making / accurate throws (flashes of 26 year old Trent last year), a O-line that came together (fingers crossed for us)., The Rams had just come off a 4-12 season after multiple losing years in a row (Bills have sucked for years).

1999 NFL St. Louis Rams* 13 3 0 Vermeil Warner Faulk Bruce 1 1 4 6 9 1 1 31

1998 NFL St. Louis Rams 4 12 0 Vermeil Banks Henley Proehl 24 27 24 10 27 25 22 30

1997 NFL St. Louis Rams 5 11 0 Vermeil Banks Phillips Lee 23 21 19 17 6 23 19 30

1996 NFL St. Louis Rams 6 10 0 Brooks Banks Phillips Bruce 20 27 27 26 21 27 30 30

1995 NFL St. Louis Rams 7 9 0 Brooks Miller Bettis Bruce 22 15 29 12 19 27 15 30

Age Pos G GS QBrec Cmp Att Cmp% Yds TD TD% Int Int% Lng Y/A AY/A Y/C Y/G Rate Sk Yds NY/A ANY/A Sk%

Kurt Warner*+ 28 QB 16 16 13-3-0 325 499 65.1 4353 41 8.2 13 2.6 75 8.7 8.4 13.4 272.1 109.2 29 201 7.9 7.5 5.5

Add it all up and there is many things to compare, especially with T.O. being the most productive WR in the past 3 years and ML bulking up to 230 and being able to hammer out yards. I actually see our offense as rather difficult to handle on a weekly basis, simliar the the Rams. If the Bills can score early and often, our defense will see alot more passes than normal which will win us alot of games this year. I personally think if our opponents have to pass a majority of the time, they are dead ducks in general against us.

GO BILLS!!

I am a bills fan, since 1961, that has lived in st louis for 15 years. You are on crack.