The Peter Principle

Great read, thanks!

Come clean: Who were you before this incarnation? You smell like Rich in Ohio minus the big-balled squirrel avatar.

Either way, posts like this will take you right to the top. See if you can get to the point where 20% of your posts are longer than a line. It's a tough mountain to climb, but maybe you can do it.

Come clean: Who were you before this incarnation? You smell like Rich in Ohio minus the big-balled squirrel avatar.

Either way, posts like this will take you right to the top. See if you can get to the point where 20% of your posts are longer than a line. It's a tough mountain to climb, but maybe you can do it.

If I'm a "troll" and a "mult" what does that make you for responding to me?

If there wasn't any substance you wouldn't be replying.

Yes, because I have a long track record of only replying to substantial posts.

Dr K's right. You do give bilthering idiots a bad name. Right now, there's about three here reading your posts and thinking "Holy crap, I'm not as bad as this mental midget OwensMania, am I?" The thing I really appreciate about people like you is that you tend to give people who are of merely average stupidity the incentive to be less annoying.

If I'm a "troll" and a "mult" what does that make you for responding to me?

I am the guy swatting at the fly. If you keep being a pest and adding little to this place, you will be squashed. This has nothing whatsoever to do with your politics and everything to do with your posts, which detract from our Alley-Bar-mens-room-at-2am atmosphere.

I am the guy swatting at the fly. If you keep being a pest and adding little to this place, you will be squashed. This has nothing whatsoever to do with your politics and everything to do with your posts, which detract from our Alley-Bar-mens-room-at-2am atmosphere.

More like a depressing friday night D&D game in DC Tom's mom's basement atmosphere (no girls allowed, not that any would actually accept an invitation though).

Yes, because I have a long track record of only replying to substantial posts.

Dr K's right. You do give bilthering idiots a bad name. Right now, there's about three here reading your posts and thinking "Holy crap, I'm not as bad as this mental midget OwensMania, am I?" The thing I really appreciate about people like you is that you tend to give people who are of merely average stupidity the incentive to be less annoying.

:blink::P

Thanks! Does that mean AD gets the green light now? And before he gets his flannel panties in a wad... Me too.

:thumbsup:

Good job not screwing up the "I know you are, but what am I?" defense like you did the "I'm rubber, you're glue" gambit earlier.

In fairness, that's about all we've seen so far from this jagoff. He has perfected the art of playground debate.