Posluszny ranked league's 19th best MLB

Clicking on the link says "protected site", then breaks off my TSW login...

Sorry, bud. It seems like there is always a few who have problems with these TSN links. I don't know how to get around them. It is to a PDF-type of page that shows the tab's print edition.

Sorry, but when it comes to these types of rankings and I see number of tackles often cited as a criteria, I tend to pay them less attention. If someone came up with a number of tackles per defensive series or something similar perhaps I'd pay more attention to tackles. In the meantime, can the guy pursue and make the tackle when he gets there is where it starts for me. Can he drop into coverage? Can he blitz? Guys who do that better than others tend to be on the field less and have less opportunity to make tackles as a result.

GO BILLS!!!

How is it not good? There are probably about 100 middle linebackers in the NFL and he's ranked 19th.

#1 These rankings don't mean anything so settle down.

#2 If you think 19 out of 32 is "good" then your standards are too low.

IF Poz improves next year according to these "rankings" that will be good, IMO Poz has a lot to prove still.

Sorry, bud. It seems like there is always a few who have problems with these TSN links. I don't know how to get around them. It is to a PDF-type of page that shows the tab's print edition.

Always a dice roll. Getting bounced out of a log-in is frequent for me...I keep all my malware, virus, rootkit, I-net etc. shields set up on maximum protection. Me getting bounced off TSW when clicking on a link is pretty common...

IF Poz improves next year according to these "rankings" that will be good, IMO Poz has a lot to prove still.

Agreed. I like Poz but he has a ton to prove. And you are spot on about the 19 out of 32 teams. That puts him in the bottom half of the league as far as starting middle LB's are concerned. And anyone that says he only played 1 full year is full of it. He was there the entire time and able to learn the defense regardless of playing. How bout we compare him to Willis who was drafted the same year. Hes top 5, if not number 1.

Its more like 19 out of 43 or so, cant forget 3-4 teams. Still an average ranking, middle of the pack like the Bills defense was.

Agreed. I like Poz but he has a ton to prove. And you are spot on about the 19 out of 32 teams. That puts him in the bottom half of the league as far as starting middle LB's are concerned. And anyone that says he only played 1 full year is full of it. He was there the entire time and able to learn the defense regardless of playing. How bout we compare him to Willis who was drafted the same year. Hes top 5, if not number 1.

Willis was a top 15 pick, while Poz was a 2nd rounder.

Really? That means nothing. Tom Brady was a 6th rounder and Losman was a 1st, we all know how that turned out so bI fail to see why drafting matters in this.

You must miss a lot of obvious things in life, then.

You expect your top 15 pick to be a top player at his position, but your 2nd round pick isn't a talented or as good of a prospect as that top pick. Tom Brady is an anomaly, and I wish people would stop bring him up, as he is a one in a 1,000 6th round pick.