Defensive player on offense

puppet

I know we are currently a little thin at WR. I would love to see Mcgee slipped in for a couple of 4 wide formations. A short pass could turn into something special with the ball in his hands (ala Donte Hall's TD against us in KC last year).

yes but Dante Hall is a WR... McGee is playing CB for a reason, although I would love to see him break one... we need our WR to catch the ball and most DBs play DB because they can't catch as well as WR....like the old saying goes "if he could catch, he'd play WR"

Either way, while I'd rather not see it, I agree that a screen pass or somethingl ike that to TM could work.  He has the vision and elusiveness required to break that type of stevestojan long.

104857[/snapback]

That's of course ignoring our inability to complete such passes to current offensive players... :w00t:

That's of course ignoring our inability to complete such passes to current offensive players...  :w00t:

104862[/snapback]

If we'd draft a few 7ft tall WRs and RBs I think we could start completing those screens

If we'd draft a few 7ft tall WRs and RBs I think we could start completing those screens

I'd rather address the relatively immobile OLine that is at the root of our problem with the screen. I'm hoping that with Teague back and Jennings healthy we'll be able to see the trenchmen play the screen a lot better than they have.

Also might not be a bad idea for everybody to actually start selling it too :w00t: