McIntyre cleared?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So...

This 59-year-old lady in Harlem runs out of her brownstone and stops a beat cop as he walks by, saying, "Officer!!! Officer!!!! I was just sittin' at my kitchen table, mindin' my business, when I heard this knock on my window - so I look up at my closed drapes and there's this guy in a NYC police uniform 'turning Japanese' right there at my window...right there on the sidewalk...right outside my window!"

So the cop asks, "What'd he look like? Give me a description."

Lady sees Bill from NYC in uniform walking by and says, "That's him! That's him right there!"

Cop asks, "You sure lady? Coulda been any one of thousands of beat cops, or even the lead singer from The Village People."

Lady says, "No, that's him. I'm sure of it. He was wearing a NYPD uniform just like that one, and he had two eyes, a nose, and a mouth, just like that guy. And shoes...he was wearin' shoes! That's him! I know it!"

Two months later, Bill hears a knock at his own door. He answers the door, only to find two NYC cops with a warrant and a cruiser waiting, saying, "Alright Kojak, you're coming with us..."

There is a system in place for police officers too. Do you think that officers are never falsely accused? Please be serious. Besides, this thread isn't about police officers. It is about what happened to McIntyre, no?

I can't justifiably defend the police/detective work any more than you can rightfully criticise it. We know nothing about whether or not he was ever a suspect in similar occurences, and a host of other factors. We don't even really know if he is guilty or innocent no matter what the disposition of this case is, or will be.

Does this sound like McIntyre's laughing?

While I'm sure he is angry and embarrassed, the part his lawyer threw in about how embarrassed he is for the Bills is just pure Bullsh**t.

The impact on their team's reputation is the absolute LAST thing on the minds of athletes when they get busted.

There is a system in place for police officers too. Do you think that officers are never falsely accused? Please be serious. Besides, this thread isn't about police officers. It is about what happened to McIntyre, no?

I can't justifiably defend the police/detective work any more than you can rightfully criticise it. We know nothing about whether or not he was ever a suspect in similar occurences, and a host of other factors. We don't even really know if he is guilty or innocent no matter what the disposition of this case is, or will be.

OMFG...

First, Bill, I'm absolutely, 100%, incontrovertibly CERTAIN we'd know if there was any history of prior behavior, similar occurrences, etc., etc., etc....so are you.

Secondly, I know McIntyre is absolutely, incontrovertibly, 100% innocent of these charges...so do you. It's just your natural, reflexive, knee-jerk reaction to defend the Force, and I certainly understand that.

Thirdly, we absolutely know what the disposition will be ..so do you - an apology from the court for the stupid, ill-advised, over-zealous, unprofessional, "YEEEHAW I GOT ME A BIG COLLAR" conduct of the Port St. Lucie PD.

And all it will take is a brief moment of lucidity, perhaps with some levity, and a healthy dose of humor and cynicism, for a defense attorney to say to a jury something very similar to what I posted, and they'll all be in front of the cameras on the 6 o'clock news singing...

Y...M...C...A...

(Sad thing is, if you really did 'turn Japanese' in broad daylight right in front of that poor old woman's eyes thru her closed drapes outside her highly visible NYC brownstone, you'll likely do it again, recidivist that you apparently are :lol::wallbash: :wallbash: . )

First, Bill, I'm absolutely, 100%, incontrovertibly CERTAIN we'd know if there was any history of prior behavior, similar occurrences, etc., etc., etc....so are you.

Secondly, I know McIntyre is absolutely, incontrovertibly, 100% innocent of these charges...so do you. It's just your natural, reflexive, knee-jerk reaction to defend the Force, and I certainly understand that.

Dealing in absolutes is a mistake. How do we know he was not already a suspect in similar crimes? I don't know that he was. I don't even think that he was, but neither of us know.

You couldn't possibly know of the man is innocent or guilty unless you knew every important factor of the case, or you are glued to his hip and see everything he ever does.

Again, if he is innocent I feel very sorry for his ordeal. I am not judging what happened because without having the necessary information, there is no basis for me to do so. But, don't let that stand in your way! :wallbash::wallbash::lol:

Dealing in absolutes is a mistake. How do we know he was not already a suspect in similar crimes? I don't know that he was. I don't even think that he was, but neither of us know.

You couldn't possibly know of the man is innocent or guilty unless you knew every important factor of the case, or you are glued to his hip and see everything he ever does.

Again, if he is innocent I feel very sorry for his ordeal. I am not judging what happened because without having the necessary information, there is no basis for me to do so. But, don't let that stand in your way! :wallbash::wallbash::lol:

I am ABSOLUTELY certain that you're a great guy, and that I'm done with this topic....

GO BILLSSS!!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! :lol:

You are nothing but a drama queen Senator. Corey will have plenty of opportunity to prove himself despite that one missed OTA. I can't comment on the way this case was handled. I don't have the knowledge of how they run things in Port St. Lucie and I don't know that they didn't polygraph that "lunatic lady". Apparently you have all this information at your disposal. Wanna enlighten us all?

http://www.monkeyreview.co.uk/wp-content/u...37436885305.jpg