Trent running = 2

others = 0

TEs

Nelson = 2

Fine = 1

others = 0

KR TDs = 2

Defensive TDs = 4

I thought this looked realistic, but at approx ~48 TDs, this may be too much improvement over our 35 TDs last year.

we had 14 passing TDs last season in 16 games..

even predicting we'll get 21 passing TDs means assuming 50% better production in that department..

so here's an honest guess, 20 passing TDs for the year:

a couple here and there to Beastmode, Fast Freddie & Loads of Rhodes

a couple between Roscoe, Reed & the TEs

which leaves about 14-15 between TO and Lee, when they should each be hauling in that much

i'm depressed now :w00t:

Yes we had 14 last year and now that our line sucks even more, I will say 12 total.. 4 for TO, 3 for Evans, 4 for RB's, and 1 for the TE...

TO: 12

LE: 9

JR: 2

SJ: 2

JH: 0

RP: 3 (two TD returns)

DF: 2

DS: 0

SN: 4

ML: 2

FJ: 1

DR: 1

Total Receiving TDs (2009): 36

Haha, if we get six touchdowns from the tight ends, I will pee myself.

Owens 12, Evans 7

Yes we had 14 last year and now that our line sucks even more, I will say 12 total.. 4 for TO, 3 for Evans, 4 for RB's, and 1 for the TE...

We have not played a down and they suck more than last year? That may be a rush judgment.

We have not played a down and they suck more than last year? That may be a rush judgment.

I'm pretty comfortbale out on that limb too. Center may be better and we have 2 rookies at guard and there's no way LT is better.

Of course, I also see this as the year the wheels come off and we win 4-5 games and the team implodes by November.

I'm pretty comfortbale out on that limb too. Center may be better and we have 2 rookies at guard and there's no way LT is better.

Of course, I also see this as the year the wheels come off and we win 4-5 games and the team implodes by November.

1. Well, center is better.
  2. Left guard will be better.
  3. Our RG last year was better than our RT last year, and now he's PLAYING tackle, so that will be an upgrade.
  4. Right guard wasn't a problem at all last year, probably won't be this year.
  5. Walker played just as well, if not better than Peters when he filled in at LT, so...

1. Well, center is better.
  2. Left guard will be better.
  3. Our RG last year was better than our RT last year, and now he's PLAYING tackle, so that will be an upgrade.
  4. Right guard wasn't a problem at all last year, probably won't be this year.
  5. Walker played just as well, if not better than Peters when he filled in at LT, so...

I agree. I have no clue why Peters was selected to the pro bowl. Our line is going to be much better than we think. Attitude goes a long way.

we had 14 passing TDs last season in 16 games..

even predicting we'll get 21 passing TDs means assuming 50% better production in that department..

so here's an honest guess, 20 passing TDs for the year:

a couple here and there to Beastmode, Fast Freddie & Loads of Rhodes

a couple between Roscoe, Reed & the TEs

which leaves about 14-15 between TO and Lee, when they should each be hauling in that much

i'm depressed now :devil:

hard to see how they even hit that.

to score TDs you have to attack the end zone and Turk and Trent have proven they won't even try to throw to the end zone.

not sure if it's Turk play design, his play calling or Trent's fear of failure, but the team treats the end zone as radioactive on passing plays near the red zone.

Evans - 11, Owens - 9, T.E.'s - 6, Reed - 3, R.B.'s - 5, rest crew - 3; total passing touchdowns - 37

That'd be better than two a game. I'm guessing between two and three a game, so that's in the ball park. If the QB's can't get two a game with these guys, then it's time to start looking elsewhere, or the O-line is not up to it yet.