Now that OTA's have started

San-O

Assuming Peters decided to hold out until the day before the start of season, and came in again

and performed the same way, isn't it nice to be able to view the start of OTAs with a fresh eye towards

the players obtained: Having the O-line be able to work together and develop and work in new players

and probably rookies without the distraction and headaches of a protracted Peters holdout.

:w00t:

Assuming Peters decided to hold out until the day before the start of season, and came in again

and performed the same way, isn't it nice to be able to view the start of OTAs with a fresh eye towards

the players obtained: Having the O-line be able to work together and develop and work in new players

and probably rookies without the distraction and headaches of a protracted Peters holdout.

:w00t:

The Senator misses him already! That's a HUGE void to fill.

GO BILLS!!!

The Senator misses him already! That's a HUGE void to fill.

GO BILLS!!!

:thumbsup:

Yes, I was a huge fan, and will never understand how the Bills could just part ways with a guy so utterly selfless, and so completely devoted to this team. :w00t:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! :thumbsup:

:devil:

I'll let you know how nice it is after Langston Walker makes his first Pro Bowl this season and Peters doesn't make his third in a row. (I wonder if this full time responsibility will motivate Langston to lose a pound or two off his immense gut?)

I'll let you know how nice it is after Langston Walker makes his first Pro Bowl this season and Peters doesn't make his third in a row. (I wonder if this full time responsibility will motivate Langston to lose a pound or two off his immense gut?)

yeah, it's much better to watch a bunch of crappy lineman play football.

From Tim's Article : http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast/0-8-69/...-OTA-recap.html

"Langston Walker on moving from right tackle to replace Jason Peters: "I'm a team player. They asked me to do it early and I'm doing it, no arguments. End of story, really.

Walker on embracing the new role: I have to. Like you just said, I better. There's no secondary draft, and I don't know how many left tackles are out there in free "

Well done Langston, well done!

http://www.masbatx.net/

If it worked for her, it could work for him. LW could be hovering around 300lbs in no time. :devil:

:devil:

Absolutely. Also great they got Freddy's deal done now instead of October (like they did with Evans). This is the time of year to get contracts done. That way, the focus is 100% on football during the season. The team is loaded with talent and leadership is developing finally among a few of the players, so the pieces are really coming together nicely. I see great things for this team.

What's not to love? Converting average RT's into a LT. Starting a former G at RT, introducing two rookie guards, and starting a former backup and unproven commodity at C.

For some reason, I'm not worried so much about the rookies or Hangartner. It's thinking Walker will not require a TE to prevent speed rushers from putting Edwards into the turf every passing down. Butler's an absolute mystery, and trusting him to learn a new NFL (not college) position is non-sensical. But if fits with this team's philosophy to hope and gamble things work out. Their track record hasn't been so good of late on the OL. See Dockery, D., and Fowler, M.