Can we change this to the 'right wing' board?

ICE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to change the subject from what Scotsmen wear under their kilts...

...but I will give ICE some credit. He obviously puts some thought into his positions - both football and political. He's not just a soundbyte-repeating machine.

The quality of his thought is questionable at best, of course...

Not to change the subject from what Scotsmen wear under their kilts...

...but I will give ICE some credit.  He obviously puts some thought into his positions - both football and political.  He's not just a soundbyte-repeating machine.

The quality of his thought is questionable at best,  of course...

104287[/snapback]

Truth be told, that's why I like reading his posts. As I told him at the Tailgate, I might disagree with most of them, but at least he doesn't regurgitate the same ol'-same ol'.

And to bring you back on topic, I prefer boxers. 11 yds of 12 oz wool kinda' chafes in the humid summer months, if you know what I mean. :P

When the rest of the libs get done licking their wounds, ICE, they'll be back here more regularly. And then you'll feel better.

104400[/snapback]

My best Dan Rather impersonation:

They’re still looking in the mirror like a deer stares into a set of high beams on a car coming at them at 60 MPH.. And the republicans got them wrapped tighter than lug nuts on a 55 Ford

:P

Tom just too lazy to change it to VaBeachLosmanfan

104428[/snapback]

Those phat fingers again, huh?

You're "I'm just too lazy to change it to VaBeachLosmanfan" He's still DC Tom.

If you want a liberal board, check out BillMaher.com.

I personally like Maher even though I disagree with him a lot, but for some reason his following seems to be much further to the left than he is. It's really a circus over there.

If anybody gets a chance to catch the latest show on reruns - check it out. Andrew Sullivan really took the libs to school.