Can we change this to the 'right wing' board?

ICE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would fit. It's not the PPP board that's for sure LOL!  ONLY IN RUSSIA..errr America can you come to a football site and be ripped if you are not 100% Right wing LOL!!!

104239[/snapback]

There's plenty of Democrats here who don't get ripped on. Why? Because they're not friggin' idiots like you are. :P

It would fit. It's not the PPP board that's for sure LOL!  ONLY IN RUSSIA..errr America can you come to a football site and be ripped if you are not 100% Right wing LOL!!!

104239[/snapback]

Really? Then why am I allowed here? I've been called a Communist by the hard core righties and a Nazi by the same on the left.

That's only because you're an ****.

New dynamics, apparantly.

104260[/snapback]

Excuse me. I have to check my pork gravy tonight. I'm eating a pork loin in Yassers honor. Die hard, MF. Man, don't you just love all of this enlightement? I'm sure glad ICE is around now to set us all straight.

Excuse me. I have to check my pork gravy tonight. I'm eating a pork loin in Yassers honor. Die hard, MF. Man, don't you just love all of this enlightement? I'm sure glad ICE is around now to set us all straight.

104273[/snapback]

Hey, there's nuthin' wrong with a man in a skir- er, kilt. :P

104273[/snapback]

Yeah...before I read his "Creating jobs through corporate welfare" plan, I was really confused... :P

I'm just waiting for the post from him that bitches about corporate welfare now...