Corey McIntyre

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So they arrested him, even though there was a report of a second "stocky black male," with dreads and a white shirt, in the area.

If I'm McIntyre's lawyer, I'm all over that.

As per attached report, looks like he was trying to get with a 59 yr. old floridian. <_<

Did you read that report? This is one of the few times I'm going to honestly acknowledge racism being a factor in an arrest.

You can't just tell the police to look for a black man with dreads, then immediately identify the first one they bring back. I mean you can, but this is clearly not going to stand. What is sad, is that after Corey is deemed innocent (he has to be, there is absolutely no evidence), is that his name wont be cleared and this insane woman is not going to get in any trouble whatsoever.

Did you read that report? This is one of the few times I'm going to honestly acknowledge racism being a factor in an arrest.

You can't just tell the police to look for a black man with dreads, then immediately identify the first one they bring back. I mean you can, but this is clearly not going to stand. What is sad, is that after Corey is deemed innocent (he has to be, there is absolutely no evidence), is that his name wont be cleared and this insane woman is not going to get in any trouble whatsoever.

TOO funny <_< , but very true. Imagine if it was an asian perp. :lol:

I think the lady wishes somebody was masterbating outside her window. No way this even makes it to court. No evidence, simply she said she saw, no witness. Why would a NFL player, whom could have any number of young hot girls begging for it be jerking off outside a 60 year old womans house? Just ask Travis Henry it's easy to score all the females you can handle.

I think the lady wishes somebody was masterbating outside her window. No way this even makes it to court. No evidence, simply she said she saw, no witness. Why would a NFL player, whom could have any number of young hot girls begging for it be jerking off outside a 60 year old womans house? Just ask Travis Henry it's easy to score all the females you can handle.

Exactly. I feel bad for McIntyre, this is ridiculous.

I just personally feel Donte, Marshawn, Ko, Heck even Bruce had responsibility in what happened to them arrest wise. What could McIntyre have done differently? Move away from his home town area? Bike on a machine?

I get the whole "our image is tarnished", but this dude's biking while being black and paying for it. Who will fight for him when this bitty's found to be insane?

So they arrested him, even though there was a report of a second "stocky black male," with dreads and a white shirt, in the area.

If I'm McIntyre's lawyer, I'm all over that.

Definitely a lousy case.

At least in the report the officer noted that he advised the woman that the man she pointed out was wearing different clothing and had a beard.

This one will get dismissed quickly I presume, unless he made some sort of admission to committing the act.

It's an awful case for him, even the officers in their own way tried to dissuade her from filing charges.

I've been a cop for 7 years and I absolutely hate cases like this one because we live in such a victim-centric (my own word) society it has become unacceptable (and even illegal in some instances) to question the complainant or to deny them their right to file charges.

All it takes anymore is someone willing to sign a statement and a tiny tiny tiny tiny bit of corroboration (her poorly ID'ing the suspect) for an arrest to take place and you can't blame the police, blame overly sympathetic prosecutors and victim rights lobby groups for this mess.

I just personally feel Donte, Marshawn, Ko, Heck even Bruce had responsibility in what happened to them arrest wise. What could McIntyre have done differently? Move away from his home town area? Bike on a machine?

I get the whole "our image is tarnished", but this dude's biking while being black and paying for it. Who will fight for him when this bitty's found to be insane?

I feel bad for him too.

He is definitely an upstanding young man