Trent on ESPN

If anyone's interested, his interviews are pretty predictable however.

Quotes to expect:

-"TO just makes this team better, that's the bottom line"

-"We are focused and trying to win now"

and many others...

"It's hard to throw a football. Really hard."

"Owww...OWWWWW...I stubbed my toe."

"Hey guys...check out these Dakota Fanning pics..."

If anyone's interested, his interviews are pretty predictable however.

Quotes to expect:

-"TO just makes this team better, that's the bottom line"

-"We are focused and trying to win now"

and many others...

Good to hear that they’re going to try and win now

"It's hard to throw a football. Really hard."

"Owww...OWWWWW...I stubbed my toe."

How is that prediction of Losman to the Jets & him lighting our ass up twice this year working out?

Hard to tell...check your calendar - it's freakin' May :thumbdown:

Well with them drafting Sanchez & Clements still on the roster my guess is that Losman is not going to the Jets.

I will bet you season tickets that Losman does not play a down for the jets this year.

Well with them drafting Sanchez & Clements still on the roster my guess is that Losman is not going to the Jets.

I will bet you season tickets that Losman does not play a down for the jets this year.

Why in the world would I want to bet you? Why would you want to bet me? Got some overwhelming need to be right?

Why in the world would I want to bet you? Why would you want to bet me? Got some overwhelming need to be right?

I for one have a firm belief that most people who memorialize there thoughts on a post love to be wrong....Sarcasm off.... :thumbdown:

I for one have a firm belief that most people who memorialize there thoughts on a post love to be wrong....Sarcasm off.... :thumbdown:

Folks speculate on all kinds of things here all the time - some times they're right, other times not.

(Except in SKOOOOOOOOOOBY's case - he's always wrong B-) )

19 and 0 baby!!! :thumbdown:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :thumbdown:

Folks speculate on all kinds of things here all the time - some times they're right, other times not.

(Except in SKOOOOOOOOOOBY's case - he's always wrong :thumbdown: )

19 and 0 baby!!! :thumbdown:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :thumbdown:

If posting here is wrong I don't wanna be right.

Clements is on the Jets? And he's playing QB??? Man I got a lot of catching up to do.

(Except in SKOOOOOOOOOOBY's case - he's always wrong B-) )

19 and 0 baby!!! :lol:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :lol:

Yah, well you and your 19-0 are wrong every <_< year and you just get my hopes up, only to let me down. I'm not sure I can trust you anymore. :cry:

OMG, he couldnt throw the ball to the catcher and bounced the opening pitch off home plate...hmmmm...even Geroge W. Bush reached the catcher...lmao...I hope T.O. wasnt watching...

LMAO, he just named George Wilson as a guy who might steal the spotlight from T.O. for his good play...geezus, that is hilarious. I bet he doesnt even start come season time...Byrd and Whitner will. Again, T.O. must be laughing his ass off on that one...

All kidding aside, interview was entertaining...he is definitley likeable, now just needs to get it done on the field.

Guest dog14787
OMG, he couldnt throw the ball to the catcher and bounced the opening pitch off home plate...hmmmm...even Geroge W. Bush reached the catcher...lmao...I hope T.O. wasnt watching...

LMAO, he just named George Wilson as a guy who might steal the spotlight from T.O. for his good play...geezus, that is hilarious. I bet he doesnt even start come season time...Byrd and Whitner will. Again, T.O. must be laughing his ass off on that one...

All kidding aside, interview was entertaining...he is definitley likeable, now just needs to get it done on the field.

TE to his credit did however look like a pro swinging the bat <_<