Damit where is my PISA!

This is from the Buffalo News, posted about an hour ago:

We reported in Wednesday's Buffalo News that free agent linebacker Pisa Tinoisamoa was supposed to visit the Bills, but it is not certain he was in town. There was no mention of him being in the building when the media was at the team headquarters Wednesday afternoon for a news conference announcing Fred Jackson's contract extension. That does not mean Tinoisamoa won't meet with the Bills. In fact, a liable source told me that he heard Tinoisamoa was coming to Buffalo on Wednesday, from Tinoisamoa himself.

The Bills usually make visiting free agents available to the media if he has time to talk. Since that didn't happen in this case, it leads me to suspect that if Tinoisamoa was here he either arrived later in the day or didn't come in at all. Another possibility is he was flown in by some other team. Reports out there had the New England Patriots and Chicago Bears as possible suitors besides the Bills.

Tinoisamoa is an athletic playmaker who would be a great addition to the Bills' defense. If and/or when the former St. Louis Ram does meet with the team we'll let you know.

http://buffalonews.typepad.com/billboard/

As an ex-journalist, current law student, it would be a better world if sources were liable.

True enough. I'm just wondering if we can sue Allen's source if Tinoisamoa ditches the visit. Research that for us, will you? Thanks.:thumbsup:

And good luck in law school, btw. Seems like that's a popular destination for ex-journos these days ...

As an ex-journalist, current law student, it would be a better world if sources were liable.

Is your user name by any chance a reflection of your current status as a law student? My fiance is about to graduate law school in a little over a week and I could totally understand if it was! :thumbsup: Good luck in your studies.