Insider information question

I asked this in another thread, but they are to busy trying to show people what sarcasm looks like.

How often are we on this board the first to know when a a free agent signs with the Bills due to insider information?

What players were signed and someone broke the story here with insider information?

I realize that I am opening myself up for "Sarcasm", but this is an honest question. I have been on the board for several years now and this was just a question I had.

How often are we on this board the first to know when a a free agent signs with the Bills due to insider information?

In the several years I've been here, I'd estimate about......never.*

* no sarcasm intended

usually the information is brought here from somewhere else - like ESPN, pro football talk or one of the many other sources- but if you don't want to scour the web looking for Bills info this is a good place to find it.

Didn't gordong break the Stroud story before we heard it anywhere else? If not Stroud, it was something else. I remember we all told him to fck off. :thumbsup:

Yes, Gordong is the only guy I remember that wasn't a Skooby....

I do like being able to come here and have people do all the research for me.

Agreed. Why go to all the various football sites? It gets posted here within minutes of hitting the newswire. Sure, maybe that's not inside, know before anyone else knows type of information. But, I can live with knowing about a signing within 5 minutes of it being announced. But, then again, I'm a patient kinda guy.

Agreed. Why go to all the various football sites? It gets posted here within minutes of hitting the newswire. Sure, maybe that's not inside, know before anyone else knows type of information. But, I can live with knowing about a signing within 5 minutes of it being announced. But, then again, I'm a patient kinda guy.

Ditto for me, Dan. Many posters have V-tech -or something like that- that e-mails Bills signings, etc. Bills news reaches TSW lickety-split.

Didn't gordong break the Stroud story before we heard it anywhere else? If not Stroud, it was something else. I remember we all told him to fck off. :thumbsup:

It was Stroud, and I'm pretty sure it was at least 24 hours before anyone in the media mentioned it. That's why I trusted his source when he posted about Ralph's daughter passing away. (Even then, I still asked for more info, then called on a couple of people who I knew could confirm or refute it ...)